Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ALife and Adaptive Information Agents
- ALife model applied to retrieving information from a large, distributed collection of documents such as the WWW.
Agent & Robot Resources
- Links to journals and resource sites on complexity related subjects with a section on agents and robots.
Agent-Oriented Design of Control Systems
- Research of the University of Twente (Netherlands) on the usage of autonomous agents for developing control systems.
- Agent building software and related information
- Newsletter on workshops, software, etc.
- Discover all the different web agents and bots, the download center and much more information on the world of software agents.
Autonomous Agents '99 Home Page
- Seattle, Washington, May 1-5, 1999
Autonomous Agents 2000
- Fourth International Conference on Autonomous Agents, 3 - 7 June 2000, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
BDL Agents Simulator
- Based on popular games (WC, BI), we aim at SIMULATE a WORLD of AUTONOMOUS AGENTS. The goal of "players" is then to program agents (AKA "Bots"), or parameter meta-simulators, and then watch them evolve.
- BotKnowledge is a collection of web pages on intelligent software agents, knowbots, and bots.
- Agents looking for information on agents and other subjects in AI such as neural network forecasting and natural language formulation
- A comprehensive Internet search utility for finding, managing, and tracking search engine results.
CEO's Guide to eCommerce
- Discussion of eCommerce using intelligent agents and business objects.
Economic Theory & Artificial Adaptive Agents
- Article on anticipating adaptive agents in economics, based on Holland's classifier systems and genetic algorithms.
- A software framework that allows researchers to study complex systems of independent agents.
From Animals to Animats
- The 6th international conference on the simulation of adaptive behavior (SAB2000), 11 - 16 September 2000, Paris, France.
Honey Bee Simulation
- Multi-agent simulation to study the thermoregulation of honey bee colonies.
How Economists Can Get Alife
- Introductory article on artificial life and agent-based computational economics.
Imagination Engines, Inc.
- Developer of neural network technology, including the Creativity Machine and DataBot.
- Adaptive retrieval agents choosing heuristic neighborhoods for information discovery.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor