Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
Old Tongues Revived
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
And the Whole Earth Was of One Language
- Excerpts from a book about the ancient languages of Sumerian, Etruscan, Scythian, Achaemenid Elamite, Aramaic, Parthian, Urartian, and Hurrian.
Church Slavonic resources
- Site devoted to the Old Church Slavonic Language. Software, texts and links to other useful resources on the Internet.
Classics Discussion Groups
- A list of email discussion groups and listserv mailing lists concerning all aspects of Classics, Classics education, Greek and Latin language study, ancient history, archaeology, etc.
Greek 'n' Stuff
- Learn biblical Greek or classical Latin. Bible nuggets. Homeschool links/classical links/family pages.
Greek and Latin Language Resources
- A collection of Classics links from a Graeco-Roman Neo-pagan site.
Old English Pages
- An encyclopedic compendium of resources for the study of Old English and Anglo-Saxon England.
Our Slavic Language
- History of the Old Slavonic language.
Text Tools & Lexica
- From The Perseus Project. Includes an English/Greek Word Search, English/Latin Word Search, Liddell Scott-Jones Greek Lexicon, Lewis and Short Latin Dictionary, etc.
- Languages of Ancient Italy. Stresses the lesser-known languages of the peninsula, such as Etruscan, Oscan, Umbrian, and Volscian.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor