Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AOP: Aspect-Oriented Programming
- New programming methodology; enables modularizing of crosscutting concerns. Experience shows that with standard procedural or object-oriented languages it can be difficult to modularize many design concerns.
- Definition, some explanations and related material.
ISE Technology paper: Agents, Iterators and Introspection in Eiffel
- Written in the form of an addition to the book 'Eiffel: The Language'. Introspection is Eiffel's term for reflection. Acrobat PDF format.
- Programming system (language and persistent environment) from University of St Andrews. Features: orthogonal persistence, type completeness, higher-order procedures, abstract (existential) data types, collections of bindings, strongly typed stable store, graphical data types, concurrent execution and data access, support for reflective programming.
Reflective Operating Systems
ResearchIndex: Object-Oriented Concurrent Reflective Languages can be Implemented Efficiently
- From OOPSLA October 1992.
ResearchIndex: Reflection in logic, functional and object-oriented programming: a Short Comparative Study
- From Department of Data Processing and Operations Research, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
TUNES Glossary: Reflection defined
TUNES Reflection page
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor