Health and Safety
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Submit a site
Race and Ethnicity
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACT UP Documents
- Documents about how to be an activist, including civil disobedience resources and political funerals.
- Resources from AIDS Action, including information about federal and state appropriations, Medicaid, court cases, and housing.
- Aims to help researchers and policymakers to define and implement effective AIDS policy. From the World Bank.
- Information about the problem of AIDS-related stigma, referring to prejudice, discounting, discrediting, and discrimination directed at people perceived to have AIDS or HIV.
Animal Research and AIDS
- Articles describing the alleged failure of the prevailing medical research paradigm with regard to HIV and animal testing.
Articles about AIDS
- Living and coping with AIDS. Topics include a support group in Brooklyn and AIDS in Vietnam.
Central American HIV/AIDS Prevention Project (PASCA)
- Provides technical assistance in HIV/AIDS/STD prevention in Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala.
- An intense celebration of life lead at the precipice of HIV and AIDS. Grab a cup of coffee, light up a cigarette and let the disclosures begin.
- A gateway to AIDS knowledge, comprehensive information from the University of California, San Francisco.
HIV/AIDS and the Mentally Handicapped
- Resources from The Body related to HIV positive mentally handicapped persons.
HIV/AIDS at BellaOnline
- Provides information on this disease and includes a hundred plus links categorized into several categories, articles, news, and a forum.
Health Policy Tracking Service
- State legislation summaries, issue briefs, and more, from the National Conference of State Legislatures.
HealthDEV: HIV/AIDS Discussion Forums
- Topics include HIV/AIDS and access to treatment and care, community-based research, PLWHA networking, sex work, human rights, and immigration rights.
Hemophilia and HIV/AIDS
- A collection of resources related to hemophiliacs and HIV, including topics such as the safety of the blood supply and tained blood products, from The Body.
Looking for the Light: A Decade of Living with HIV
- A series of multimedia essays about the past decade of the AIDS crisis, with topics ranging from AIDS treatments to AIDS adoptions.
Michael's HIV Info Page
- Criticism to the scientific validity of the HIV/AIDS hypothisis and alternative origins. In German, but available in several languages.
Older People and HIV/AIDS
- Resources on HIV and the elderly, senior citizens, and older adults, from The Body.
- Features poetry and prose written by people with HIV.
RiskAdvisor and RiskTeacher
- Software designed by HIV counselors to make it easier to talk about embarrassing topics and to explain how behavior affects risk.
Until There's A Cure
- A nonprofit organization which raises funds and awareness for AIDS through the sale of The Bracelet: in memory of those who have fought the war called AIDS, as a reminder of those who today continue this fight, in support of vaccine development which will stop HIV infection.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor