Health and Safety
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIDS Ministry Home Page
- AIDS Ministry of the Greek Orthodox Diocese of San Francisco.
Baptist AIDS Partnership of North Carolina
- A ministry committed to the education of churches and individuals to increase interest and involvement with HIV/AIDS issues.
Computerized AIDS Ministries
- CAM's members are from a variety of faith backgrounds and some do not identify with organized religion.
Jewish AIDS Network
- Chicago organization providing services and referrals for Jewish people with HIV/AIDS, their families and loved ones.
MCC AIDS Ministry
- Articles and contact information presented by The Body.
National Catholic AIDS Network
- A national organization devoted exclusively to helping the Church respond in an informed and compassionate manner to the challenges presented by the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
National Episcopal AIDS Coalition
- Works collaboratively for effective HIV/AIDS ministry on and by all levels of the Episcopal Church.
- AIDS ministry of the Vineyard Christian Fellowship of Columbus, Ohio.
The HIV/AIDS Ministries Network
- The HIV/AIDS Ministries Network is a program of the United Methodist Church.
Zen Hospice Project
- A program of the San Francisco Zen Center, serving people facing death from cancer, AIDS and other illnesses.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor