Conditions and Diseases
Immune Deficiency Disorders
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIDS Weekly Plus
- Weekly AIDS/HIV news via e-mail.
- An electronic mailing list for AIDS activists providing a means of communication for activists who address AIDS as a political crisis.
Buddhist AIDS Project (BAP)
- This San Francisco based non-profit provides information and referral to: Buddhist resources and events; current HIV/AIDS information and services; alternative medical information and resources. Updated weekly; email notification.
Family and Friends Affected by HIV/AIDS
- Information about this group and joining instructions.
HIV.NET Mailing List
- Receive HIV.NET's epidemiological analyses, international conferences, or other information via e-mail.
- Weekly updates on breaking news, commentary and features at HIV and Hepatitis.com.
Protease Inhibitor Treatment List
- An e-mail discussion list for people who are taking or interested in Protease Inhibitors -- the class of anti-HIV drugs. The list processes ~20 messages a day and is available in digest format. Primary language is English.
SF-AIDS-Ride Mailing List
- Listserv from Cyber Cyclery.
Syringe Exchange Mailing List
- Information about needle exchange and AIDS prevention.
The Amedeo Literature Guide: HIV and AIDS
- Free literature service. Receive weekly e-mail with overviews of new articles published in your personal journal subset.
- A list for treatment-related information useful to AIDS treatment activists.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor