Health and Safety
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIDS Memorial Sculpture
- Web site for project involving large stainless steel, photo-etched sculptures.
Columbia University AIDS Memorial
- Names of people who have been identified in obituaries, articles and by friends as Columbians who have died of AIDS.
Estate Project for Artists with AIDS
- A central resource for culture and AIDS, containing art created by artists living with HIV or lost to AIDS.
Mary Lou: Reflections
- A documentary of a young woman's fight with AIDS. An educational look at the long and hard fight with AIDS. Winner of the "Best of Fest" 1997 Ohio Independent Film Festival. Order the video online.
Memorial for Darlene
- A memorial site dedicated to my wife Joy Darlene Brockhouse. She died of AIDS on May 20 1997.
- An online memorial from the Correctional HIV Consortium.
The AIDS Memorial Quilt
- All about the AIDS Memorial Quilt, the largest on-going community arts project in the world.
The AIDS Memorial Ring
- A compilation of Web pages dedicated to the memory of loved ones who have died due to complications from AIDS.
The AIDS Memorial at The Body
- An electronic momument, built by the friends, families and colleagues of those lost to the AIDS epidemic.
The Wall of Names
- Where you can share the photographer's recollections of the people portrayed in 'Looking for the Light' and leave your own thoughts and wishes as well.
Wes' Friends Who've Died of AIDS
- "My 100+ friends who've died from AIDS"
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor