Health and Safety
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIDS In the Workplace
- An information and referral service that links callers from business and labor with resources designed to help them manage issues related to HIV/AIDS.
Armed Forces and HIV/AIDS
- Presented by The Body, a collection of articles and Web links on HIV/AIDS in the military, the discharge of HIV positive soldiers, and more.
BRTA/LRTA: Materials - Manager's Kit and Labor Leader's Kit
- Enable managers and labor leaders to develop HIV/AIDS policies in their workplaces; train managers and labor leaders to conduct HIV/AIDS workshops; educate employees and workers about basic facts about HIV/AIDS and its effect on the workplace; educate employee and worker families; and promote community service and volunteerism.
HIV Exposure Issues
- A comprehensive resource on occupational and other exposure issues to HIV/AIDS, from AEGIS.
Healthcare Workers and HIV/AIDS
- Resources related to protecting health care workers (including dental professionals) from occupational exposure to post-exposure prevention, presented by The Body.
- A forum for anyone with questions or comments about HIV and the military, includes facts on military HIV infection figures and detection rates.
Return to Work?
- Canadian study concerning the difficulties and benefits of returning to work after a long-term illness - particularly HIV/AIDS.
Sex Workers and HIV/AIDS
- Topics from The Body related to HIV and AIDS among sex workers, including prostitution, pornography, and government surveillance.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor