Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Fuel Cells 2002 BCC Conference
- Fuel Cells 2002 - The Second Annual BCC Conference: Connections to Commercialism. Stamford, CT, USA, April 8-9, 2002
Fuel Cells, Clean Power Technology
- A German site about fuel cells with an English version available.
Gas Products Technology: Useful Conversions
- Lists some equivalencies between hydrogen and other common fuels, such as gasoline in automobile engines.
- This site is dedicated to bringing together all of the information currently available on hydrogen as a fuel. It is hoped that it will serve as a resource for anyone who wants to continue research in this area.
H2forum, Swedish Hydrogen Forum, homepage
- H2forum, Swedish Hydrogen Forum, english homepage
- Hydrogen is a clean fuel. It can be used in a broad range of applications, substituting fossil fuels. This Ministry has taken up R&D projects on various aspects of hydrogen energy including production, storage and uses of hydrogen as a fuel. As a result of initiatives taken by this Ministry, the applications of hydrogen in fuel cells for power generation have been demonstrated . [India]
Handling Hydrogen Safely (1)
- Part 1 of a "Hydrogen Safety" Brochure Published by the National Hydrogen Association.
- Global company committed solely to developing, engineering, manufacturing and servicing small-scale hydrogen reformers.
How-to build a hydrogen separator
- This device will take hydrogen gas from an electrolyte (water & baking soda) and pump this vapor into your cars engine. The purpose of this is to give your engine more "bang for the buck". By using an already combustible air mixture (instead of plain outside air) for internal combustion, more power is generated while using less liquid fuel.
HyWeb - hydrogen fuel cell energy information
- Website resources include an article on Hydrogen in the Energy Sector, information on fuel cell and hydrogen energy projects in Germany, articles and abstracts (some in German) on fuel cell technology and its current prospects, and a technical glossary of hydrogen- and energy-related terms.
Hydrogen Element #1 by David L. Bergman
- Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the entire universe, and astronomers estimate that this simple form of ordinary matter accounts for seventy five percent of all materials. Nevertheless, for most of the Twentieth Century, atomic hydrogen was measured, analyzed,and modeled without achieving a valid scientific description of this most pervasive element.
Hydrogen Appliances & More
- Thermodynamic Systems Company was the worlds first hydrogen appliance company specializing in products for home power. Products include: Hydrogen and oxygen generators, Hydrogen gas grills and smokers, Bio-Diesel Filters, Hydrogen heating stoves, Hydrogen cooking stoves and Hydrogen steam generators.
- Proposal for a Hydrogen Energy Technologies Integration Center
Hydrogen Energy Center - Home
- Educating, demonstrating, and advocating in support of hydrogen, renewables, and clean fuels for a sustainable energy economy ...
Hydrogen Energy Concepts for the Next Millennium
- Hydrogen Technology Applications, Inc. Featuring the H2O 2000 Hydrogen Gas Generator Welder
Hydrogen Energy Research Frames Page
- The Hydrogen Energy Research (HYD) online document database, updated bimonthly, allows hydrogen energy researchers to search, browse, and retrieve hypertext bibliographic citations of current worldwide information pertaining to hydrogen production, storage, and utilization technologies. Users can access the Current Release of the database as well as the Cumulative Database (which includes previous editions).
Hydrogen Energy Research Subject Portal
- The Hydrogen Energy Research Subject Portal is a service of the United States Department of Energy. It contains a great deal of information regarding the latest in hydrogen research.
Hydrogen Information Network
- Educational resources on the role of hydrogen in meeting future energy needs. From U.S. Department of Energy.
Hydrogen Now! Home Page
- The mission of Hydrogen Now! is to bring hydrogen into the world energy market by educating and motivating the public.
- Ergenics ST-Series hydrogen storage units offer safe, solid state, compact and low pressure storage of hydrogen. Ergenics offers a variety of metal hydride alloys. These alloys can be tailored for pressure,temperature, hydrogen storage capacity, etc. upon request.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor