Submit a site
Press Releases and News Announcements
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3M Fuel Cell Division
- Global supplier of innovative products and services that power the proton exchange membrane fuel cell industry.
3M Fuel Cell Vision
- Information on new developments in cell technology. Answers questions like: What is a fuel cell? What is a Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) cell, and what can they be used for? Some very good diagrams.
- Company describes its technology for a fuel cell that uses a gas diffusion electrode, an electrolyte, and an aluminum electrode to generate power. Power is generated through an electrochemical reaction between aluminum in alkaline solution and oxygen from the air.
Ballard Power Systems Inc.
- Recognized as a world leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing zero-emission proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cells for use in transportation, electricity generation and portable power products.
C-Squared Energy Systems Corp.
- Designing, integrating, installing, and servicing the latest fuel cell based technology.
Clean Edge - The Clean-Tech Market Authority
- Discover the latest market -intelligence news, including publications, reports and conferences on the subject of clean technologies, including fuel cells.
Competitive and Technical Intelligence Platform on Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Technologies
- The purpose of the national network "Fuel Cells and Renewable Energies" (PACo) is to support public search and industrial search of fuel cells between public search and industrial search. Sponsored by the Energy and Environment Agency (ADEME), a French governmental institution. French and English.
DCH Technology, Inc.
- Manufacturer of hydrogen gas sensors and universal gas detectors.
DoD Fuel Cell Demonstration Program
- Installation and site performance information on 30 U.S. Defense fuel cell sites; plus links, news, etc.
- Specialist in hydrogen technology development.
- Alternative power boats and catamarans using a variety of power sources, including fuel cells.
- Founded in 1986, this company does research and development in the fuel cell industry. Since 1992, it has brought more than 15 products to the market.
Element 1 Power Systems, Inc.
- A fuel cell source firm producing proton-exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cells, electrolysers to make hydrogen, and a variety of solar powered hydrogen learning kits for science fairs and demonstrations.
Energy Consulting, Inc.
- Management consulting organization specializing in business strategies for the hydrogen economy.
Energy Research Corp.
EyeforFuelCells - The Business of Fuel Cells
- Facilitating the commercialization of fuel cell technology by covering financial and technological news, events and trends.
Fuel Cell Industry Report
- Newsletter produced by Scientific American covering business and technical developments in all types of fuel cells for transportation, portable and stationary applications.
Fuel Cell Materials.com
- Source of advanced ceramic materials for solid oxide fuel cells, nanoscale technology for fuel processor catalysts, and sensors for proton exchange membrane fuel cell systems.
Fuel Cell Online
- One-stop information about fuel cells.
Fuel Cell Overview
- An overview of the emerging hydrogen fuel cell industry with links to related companies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor