Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Ergenics ST-Series hydrogen storage units offer safe, solid state, compact and low pressure storage of hydrogen. Ergenics offers a variety of metal hydride alloys. These alloys can be tailored for pressure,temperature, hydrogen storage capacity, etc. upon request.
- Manufacturers of metal hydride accumulators for hydrogen storage and purification.
Hydrogen Thermolysis Reactor
- Describes a new combustion technology that it claims creates fuel from water through hydrolysis. Commercial site, but has free information on the process involved.
Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Investor
- Well organized links related to hydrogen, fuel cells, and investing in an emerging technology.
Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Letter
- This monthly publication is the voice of the international hydrogen and fuel cell communities, covering events and developments in this emerging field as they occur.
Hydrogen as an energy carrier and its production by nuclear power
- technical report (IAEA-TECDOC--1085): Hydrogen as an energy carrier and its production by nuclear power
Hydrogen energies and spectrum
- The Bohr model for an electron transition in hydrogen between quantized energy levels with different quantum numbers n yields a photon by emission with quantum energy:
- Here you can read about the technological development and research concerning the hydrogen energy technology at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim.
Hydrogen: Sourcebook for Hydrogen Applications
- Sourcebook for Hydrogen Applications: a reference of available information that developers can use to design, build, and operate safe hydrogen projects at a non-industrial scale.
Innovative Hydrogen Production by Reaction Integrated Novel Gasification Process
- A new innovative hydrogen production method has been proposed by using organic carbon and water ,RING (Hydrogen Production by Reaction Integrated Novel Gasification process). Theoretically, 1 mole carbon generates 2 moles of hydrogen and calculated cold gas efficiency of this process exceeds 90% and this process potentially reduces hydrogen production cost compared to the conventional hydrogen production methods. In the gaseous phase, no pollutants are detected so that the clean-up system is not required for power generation.
International Association for Hydrogen Energy
- Proponents of hydrogen-based energy technology. Organization information, technical papers on hydrogen safety and other topics.
International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
- Journal of original research, both analytical and experimental, covering all aspects of hydrogen energy, including production, storage, transmission, utilization, as well as economical, environmental and international aspects. Guide for authors, special issues list, and other information.
Journal of the Korean Hydrogen Energy Society
- [Research Papers]
- A brief paper on hydrogen production by algae.
- A NOVEL, HIGHLY EFFICIENT, NONPOLLUTANT, OXYGEN RICH AND COST COMPETITIVE COMBUSTIBLE GAS AND ASSOCIATED METHOD OF PRODUCTION.
Melis hydrogen production research
- Short description of the ongoing research into hydrogen production by algae by Professor A. Melis, Ph.D. at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Millennium Cell has invented and developed a proprietary process called Hydrogen on Demand that safely generates pure hydrogen or electricity from environmentally friendly raw materials. In the process, the energy potential of hydrogen is carried in the chemical bonds of sodium borohydride, which in the presence of a particular catalyst either releases hydrogen or produces electricity
National Hydrogen Association
- Site features "Ten Reasons the United States Should Switch to a Hydrogen Energy Economy," recent developments in hydrogen technology, hydrogen commercialization plans, and more.
Nuvera Fuel Cells
- Nuvera Fuel Cells develops fuel cells and related fuel processing technologies for the transportation, stationary and portable markets. They have a nice Library section with information on Fuel Cells as well.
Oak Ridge National Labratory Review
- New Hydrogen-Producing Reaction Could Lead to Micropower Sources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor