Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Phoenix Project: Shifting to Hydrogen from Oil
- The Phoenix Project documents why and how hydrogen, with its related technologies, can and must replace oil in order for our planet to survive. Suggests this needs to happen with wartime speed.
The Schatz Energy Research Center (SERC) Home Page
- The Schatz Energy Research Center (SERC) promotes the use of clean and renewable energy through the development of solar hydrogen and fuel cell energy systems.
The Solar Hydrogen Project at Neunburg vorm Wald, Germany
- For 13 years SWB has been testing major systems of a possible future (solar) hydrogen energy scheme on an industrial scale. Site features a streaming video about the demonstration and test facility. [English/Deutsch]
WE-NET Home Page
- Long range comprehensive plan by the Japanese government to develop and implement hydrogen technology
Wankel Rotary Engines - Hydrogen Fueled
- A collection of information relating to Hydrogen Fueled Wankel rotary combustion engines.
Water atomisation by high magnitude electrical impulses: A study.
- By pulsing a high magnitude electrical discharge through a sample of water that sample can be atomised producing a very powerfull explosion.
Water structure, behavior and properties: an explanation.
- Water: A scientific site concerned with the structure, behavior and properties of water and hydration.
Welcome to Ovonic Hydrogen Energy Technology - brought to you by Energy Conversion Devices, Inc.
- Ovonic Hydrogen Energy Technology Home Page by Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. Troy, Michigan
Xogen Power Inc.
- The Xogen processs most significant promise is that it will make it economical for hydrogen to replace carbon-based fuels, and could conceivably reduce atmospheric pollution to a fraction of what it is today.
mae554- the greenhouse problem and hydrogen energy solutions
- A radical restructuring of the global energy system could emerge in the next 20 years, driven by decisions to give priority to the objective of reducing the rate of build-up of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. It is widely recognized that such a restructuring could involve some or all of the following: improvements......
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor