Submit a site
In the Arts
Calendars and Timekeeping
Eclipses and Occultations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Absolute Motion Institute
- This site presents a new theory of physics that disputes the fundamental assumptions of both Einstein's theories of relativity and the theory of quantum mechanics. It offers different assumptions and new interpretations of the experiments offered as "proof" of these theories. Also offered is a new theory for the creation of the universe that is similar to the big bang theory in some ways but strikingly different in others.
- Your Source for cutting edge astronomy and astrophotography products. Telescopes and accessories, CCD cameras, binoculars and many other items are available here at Digitec Optical.
Name a Star at Star Registry
- Name a star after a loved one. Count on International Star Registry for a unique gift or memorial. Naming stars for celebrities, dignitaries, and individuals worldwide since 1979.
Jesus Is A Myth
- Jesus Is A Myth: A Handbook To Reclaim Your Celestial Inheritance.
- A red fragment from a large meteorite that landed in Mongolia. The fragment has magnetic power. Approximate weight 26 Lbs.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Facts and statistical information about planets, moons, constellations, stars, galaxies, and Messier objects.
An Atlas of the Universe
- There are nine main maps, each approximately ten times the scale of the previous one. The first map shows the nearest stars and then the other maps slowly expand out until we have reached the scale of the entire visible universe.
An Introduction to Astronomy
- Learn about astronomy; goes into lots of details, and also has lots of astro-clip art.
- Astronomical Internet resources by the Space Telescope Science Institute.
Astronomical Optical Interferometry
- The use of multiple telescopes to produce high resolution images - commonly used at most modern observatories. A literature review article.
Astronomical Pseudo-Science: A Skeptic's Resource List
- List of resources for those who want to examine with a skeptical eye some of the claims at the fringes of science that seem connected to astronomy.
- Largest astronomy-related mailing list database with full-text searchable archive.
Astronomy Campfire Chat
- Forum and chat for discussing astronomy.
Astronomy Education and Outreach
- General astronomy tutorial, education links, web courses, documents at the UCSD Center for Astrophysics and Space Sciences.
Astronomy Facts and Trivia
- Fun facts and trivia relating to astronomy, space, science fiction movies. Most trivia items are submitted by users.
Astronomy In Your Face
- General astronomy including hundreds of pictures, video and audio clips, moon phases and conditions, downloads, and an events calendar.
- Resources, searchable forums and searchable lists of organizations providing astronomy services.
- Articles on astronomy, cosmology and space exploration, with a regularly updated sky guide and the latest space news.
Astronomy for All
- Extensive index full of graphics and illustrations about stars, the Solar System, cosmology and Galileo.
Australia Astro Site
- Extensive resources for astronomy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor