Kids and Teens
People and Society
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Palette of Colorful Expressions
- What colors symbolize in the English language and why.
All About Anxiety Disorders
- Explores what anxiety disorders are, how people get them, and what can be done to treat them.
Are You Shy? Find out Why
- Learn how to be less shy. Also find out why being shy is sometimes a good thing.
Being Left Handed
- Simple explanation for elementary school students of what it is like to be left-handed. Includes examples of famous lefties.
Bullies and Bullying
- A look at what makes people bullies, how they pick their victims, and how to deal with them.
- Learn how color affects appetite, vision, energy conservation. Also find out about color's relationship to architecture and interior design.
Cyber Knowledge and Emotion
- Take a ride on the E. Motion Express and explore your feelings through interactive stories and games.
Dealing With Anger and Keeping Your Cool
- Everyone gets angry, and anger can even be a good thing. Learn how to use and deal with strong feelings.
Dealing With Bullies
- Find out why bullies act the way they do and how to stop them from picking on you.
Dealing With Peer Pressure
- Explains what peer pressure is, why people give in, and how you can walk away.
Facts About Friends
- Explores why friends are important, provides tips for finding friends, and tells what to do after a fight.
- Take this quiz and learn if you have trouble saying what you think and what's on your mind.
Going to a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, or Therapist
- What's it like to go to a psychologist, psychiatrist, or therapist? Learn why kids go and what kinds of things they do when they're there.
Mental Health Issues for Kids and Teens
- Short articles on topics such as depression, a parents' mental illness, phobias, and the school health suite.
Moozie Cow Kindness Foundation
- Moozie visits children to teach about kindness. Site includes activities for children, suggestions for parents and teachers, and a schedule of appearances.
- Tells what nightmares are, why people have them, and what to do about them.
OK, I Have ADHD, But Does Mom Have It Too?
- How a child sees a parent's attention deficit disorder.
- A look at what the disorder is, what causes it, and how it can be diagnosed and treated.
- Encyclopedia.com article on what the word means.
Psychology of Behavior
- An article for mature readers on theories of behavior, drives, motives, and emotions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor