Kids and Teens
People and Society
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Explains how to recognize symptoms of abuse, identifies long-term effects, and tells where to get help.
ChildHelpUSA: Kids Only
- Identifies common types of abuse and provides a 24-hour hotline for children and teens who are being abused.
End Child Abuse
- Provides answers to common questions, safety tips, and information for children who are being violated.
How to Handle Abuse
- Hitting, grabbing, and yelling can all be kinds of abuse. This site talks about what abuse is and what to do about it.
What to Do if You or a Friend Is Dealing With Abuse
- A short guide to identifying and dealing with abusive relationships.
When Parents Drink Too Much
- Helps children of alcoholics realize they are not alone and identifies places to which they may turn for help.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor