Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Los Angeles Divorce Help
- If you are seeking legal services, including divorce, and would like to consult a family lawyer, please call us at 310.288.1828. Your first consultation is free.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Kids' Guide to Divorce
- Tells what divorce is and what kids can do to help themselves, their families, or their friends when divorce happens.
Blue Father, Purple Mother
- An illustrated story about a young rabbit and how he deals with his parents' divorce.
Broken: When Parents Split
- A psychologist talks about the impact divorce has on children.
Children and Divorce
- Millions of kids go through parents divorcing every year. About.com offers resources to help them cope.
- A special collection of poety and prose written by children and teens. The writers of these pieces have experienced divorce in their families.
Divorce Online: Your Parents Will Be Crazy for a While
- Article discussing "Crazy Parent Syndrome" and how to deal with it.
Kids In The Middle
- What bugs kids about their parents' divorce. Includes letters from kids and activities.
Kids' Divorce Help
- Advice and encouragement from a kid whose own parents have had a divorce.
- A website to help kids learn about divorce.
My Long-Distance Life
- Article by a teenager describing his difficulty as the child of divorced parents with joint custody.
Ultimate Kids' Divorce Guide
- Three elementary school students whose parents have divorced talk about how they have learned to cope with the change.
When Your Parents Split Up
- Answers seven common questions about divorce.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor