Kids and Teens
People and Society
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- heldagsskolen lærkeskolen er en selvejende institution beliggende i Middelfart. Modtager normaltbegavede børn med koncentrationsvanskeligheder i helhedsorienteret dagbehandling.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Connecting With Your Coach
- Tips help athletes develop strong relationships with their coaches so they may get the most out of their chosen sports.
- Article provides the basics and benefits of getting involved in extracurricular activities.
For Whom the School Bell Tolls
- Short guide helps young people move past the first day jitters, make new friends, and get into the swing of the school year.
Getting Along With Your Teachers
- Identifies common problems between teachers and students, and provides tips for developing positive relationships. Also tells what to do if a teacher becomes abusive.
Going Back to School
- Suggestions for dealing with the back-to-school blues and the first-day nervousness.
Going to College
- Helps first-time students prepare to cope with college.
- Short article explains why homework is important and how kids can successfully complete it.
How to Make Homework Less Work
- Practical suggestions for setting up a work space, organizing a schedule, and getting necessary studying done.
Keeping Your Cool Under Prom Pressure
- Examines the many pressures that accompany the big night and provides tips for dealing with them.
Life After High School
- Provides practical tips for teens who are deciding what to do after graduation.
Mainstreaming in Classrooms
- Explains what mainstreaming is and how it affects students. Also identifies places where students can find extra help.
School Violence and What It Means to You
- A look at what school violence is, its causes, and the steps schools are taking to prevent it. Includes advice for dealing with fears and tips for staying safe.
Should You Worry About School Violence?
- Addresses legitimate concerns about school violence and provides ways young people can help to ensure that their school remains safe.
Someone at School Has a Weapon - What Should I Do?
- Short article provides practical steps that young people can take to make their schools safer.
The Real Deal on Repeating a Grade
- Examines the many reasons someone may have to repeat a grade and suggests ways to cope with the situation.
What to Do When You Don't Like School
- Everyone has a bad day at school once in a while, but if you really hate going to school, there are some things you can do.
When It's Just You After School
- Alone after school? This article talks about how to stay safe and what to do when you're lonely.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor