Residential Treatment Facilities
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Help for Troubled Teen Boys Ages 12-17
- Troubled teen help for parents. Teen help resources and options are offered in our school for troubled teens with at risk behaviors. We are a program specializing in help for teen drug use.
Liahona Academy - Help for Troubled Teen Boys
- Residential treatment for troubled and struggling teen boys ages 12-17, with problems such as defiance, substance abuse issues, ADD/ADHD, behavioral/emotional problems, and academic problems.
Northern Montana Youth Ranch
- Northern Montana Youth Ranch of Whitewater, Montana gives youth on juvenile probation or parole a second chance.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adolescent Guidance Programs
- Residential treatment, boarding schools, wilderness programs, boot camp alternatives and therapy programs for troubled teens, struggling teens and at risk youth.
Adolescent Services, Inc
- A resource of programs for families, therapists, counselors and consultants seeking help for adolescents with behavioral problems.
Alternative Group Home For Boys
- Nonprofit, charitable organization that provides residential care to disturbed teenage boys, who are ordered to out of home placement by the Juvenile Courts.
- Offers youth with substance abuse, emotional and behavioral concerns an opportunity to make lasting changes by turning hearts homeward.
- Residential treatment and therapeutic boarding school for teens and adolescents who may be struggling with life, school or family.
Aspen Youth Services
- Boarding schools, residential treatment centers, and wilderness programs for teenagers and pre-adolescent children who have exhibited behavioral problems, drug or alcohol abuse or defiance toward authority.
Big Sky Youth Home
- Located in Montana, offers a youth home for at risk children.
Brookhaven Youth Ranch
- Offers a non-profit center for adolescents aged 13-17 who suffer from conduct disorder, ADHD and juvenile delenquency. Located in the state of Texas.
Butterfield Youth Services
- Not-for-profit corporation operating child and adolescent residential treatment facilities and therapeutic foster homes, support groups and jobs.
- Programs and support for underachieving adolescents faced with learning disabilities, emotional difficulties and motivational or behavioral problems. Students receive academic and emotional support at CEDU Family of Services boarding schools and programs.
Children's Home, The
- A non-profit human services agency in Mount Holly, New Jersey, providing special education, residential treatment and emergency shelter for emotionally troubled, disadvantaged youth. Established in 1864.
- A transitional residential, Christian-based treatment program for girls aged 12-20. Located in Idaho.
Coral Reef Academy
- Offers a residential school helping troubled youth overcome emotional difficulties and substance abuse. Located in Samoa.
Cross Creek Programs
- Offers residential schools and programs for junior high and high school boys and girls at risk. Located in Utah.
Girls and Boys Town
- Offers help, hope, and healing to abused, abandoned, neglected, handicapped or otherwise troubled children throughout America. Located in Nebraska.
Hall's Residential Trealment Center
- Program offers education, recreation, family interactions and community involvement. Located in Texas.
Help For Parents
- Resources and consumer protection information for parents and teenagers who need counseling, psychological evaluation, crisis intervention and referral.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor