Residential Treatment Facilities
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Helping Hand Home for Children
- Founded in 1893, offers residential services and therapeutic foster care for abandoned, abused, and neglected children. Located in Austin, Texas.
- Located in Baja, Mexico, this program offers a 28 day boot camp for teenagers with poor behavior patterns.
Highfields Youth Opportunity Camp
- Offers residential care placement for male adolescents between the ages of 12 and 17. Located in Michigan.
- Provides safe places for children by treating abuse, neglect and mental illness; strengthening families; providing special education; and advocating for children's rights. Located in California.
Intensive Treatment Programs, Ltd.
- Provides information about mental health continuum of care for children and adolescents with serious emotional disorders.
Jasper Mountain Center
- Residential program is run by a non-profit agency working to stop and prevent child abuse in all its forms, promote the physical, emotional and spiritual health of severely abused children and their families. Oregon.
- Provides a safe haven for children who have been abused, abandoned, or neglected and removed from their homes to assure their safety. Located in Florida.
Liberty Juvenile Services and Treatment
- Residential mental health and behavioral health treatment for boys and girls between the age of 11 and 18. Short term (less than 120 days). Fully licensed and JCAHO accredited. Kansas.
Mauloa Lanikila, Inc.
- Provides residential treatment, after care, and counseling for teens and young adults struggling with substance abuse and behavioral problems. San Diego, California.
- Assists adolescent girls in achieving positive change and growth through academic, therapeutic and environmental experiences. Utah.
New Haven Youth & Family Services
- Residential and educational facility providing treatment for boys ages 8-17 with emotional and behavioral challenges. Located in North San Diego County, California.
Nexus: A Family of Treatment Programs
- Residential treatment programs for juvenile sex offenders and severely emotionally and behaviorally disturbed youth. Programs located in Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa.
Oak Grove Residential Treatment Center
- A nonprofit organization. A 24-hour educational and residential treatment center that serves children with a variety of psychological, social, emotional, behavioral, medical and neurological problems. California.
- A private boarding school helping teens achieve in four major areas: academic excellence, emotional well-being, recreational learning and productive student life.
Our Little Haven
- Residential care for abused, neglected, drug exposed and special needs children ages birth through five years. Missouri.
- Helps teens that are on a wayward path. To help teach teens discipline and to gain self-esteem. Located in Samoa.
- Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee, this residential treatment facility specializes in helping adolescents whose problems have proven resistant to previous treatments.
Pine Ridge Academy
- Residential treatment center and boarding school for at risk students who are experiencing emotional, behavioral or academic difficulties. Located in suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- A unique therapeutic experience designed to put youth in touch with their potential. A cost effective alternative to short term acute or residential care. Located in Utah.
Residential Schools and Treatment Programs
- Residential treatment programs and boarding schools for children and teenagers with behavioral problems, ADD, ODD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, drug or alcohol abuse and depression.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor