Submit a site
Child, Youth, and Adolescent
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Place of Hope
- Provides intensive inpatient counseling for eating disorders, depression, sexual issues, alcohol and drug abuse.
Adventure, Outdoor and Wilderness Therapy Programs
- Offers non-profit consumer protection information, resources and referral assistance for individuals, teenagers and families seeking outdoor therapeutic experiences.
Center for Better Living
- Offers an Emotional Wellness Clinic providing outpatient, partial hospital and other programs throughout Southern Louisiana.
Dual Diagnosis Program
- An inpatient treatment program for persons who are suffering from chemical dependency and psychiatric problems and, who are residents of Kentucky.
Florence Crittenton Center
- Located in Los Angeles, California provides a residential treatment program for teen mothers and their babies.
La Hacienda Treatment Facility
- Offers a specialized program designed to reverse the progression of the compulsive craving, seeking, and usage of alcohol and other drugs.
Life Healing Center of Santa Fe - New Mexico
- Offers a facility in Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA) that provides continuing care for severe emotional trauma caused by chemical dependency, eating disorders, and relationship difficulties.
- A residential and community-based treatment facility serving teens, children, women and families. Provides foster care and in-home counseling services.
Prairie View Mental Health Facilities
- Offers a non-profit, outcomes based, regional behavioral and mental health system with eight locations in Kansas.
Residential Treatment and Emotional Growth School
- Program for young adults 18 - 25 years of age in a boarding school environment.
Senior Psychology Services
- Provides mental health care services for older adults in a residential settings.
Women's Association for Women's Alternatives, Inc.
- A non profit organization providing residential services to women and children in Delaware and Philadelphia County.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor