Submit a site
Occupational Health and Safety
Conditions and Diseases
Consumer Support Groups
Products and Shopping
Public Health and Safety
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AOL Anywhere - Health Web Channel
- Find health advice, information about diseases, diet tips, calorie and body mass calculators, chats and message boards.
- Features current health news, columnists, health association news, and a searchable database called "Disease in Depth" for more information about any particular disease or condition.
Health On the Net Foundation
- Non-commercial overview of health resources.
- Links to health and wellness information on the internet. Medical conditions, fitness, nutrition, smoking cessation, weight loss and aging. TV health and medical news in cooperation with NBC.
- Links to evaluated information resources selected by librarians and information professionals at academic medical centers in the US Midwest. Selection emphasizes quality information aimed at assisting health care professionals as well as consumers in meeting their health information needs.
- Harvard Medical School's consumer health information, journal databases, a medical dictionary, FAQs on latest news and live forums.
Martindale's Health Science Guide
- Extensive database of health related information, news and references.
- A personal guide to health, offering medical news, local health guides, discussion groups, live broadcasts and disease information.
- Location for health and medicine, fitness, nutrition and sexuality, with experts, resources, and community.
- Comprehensive health resources for consumers, physicians, nurses, and educators. Includes news, chat forums, health quizzes and consumer product updates.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor