Residential Treatment Facilities
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Residential Treatment Programs for Teens
- Offers parent education and residential treatment solutions for at risk youth and troubled teens with emotional or behavioral problems.
Second Nature Wilderness Program
- A licensed outdoor therapy program for adolescents with low self-esteem, depression, poor grades, substance abuse, trouble with teachers. Located in Utah.
Sorenson's Ranch School
- Offers a program for troubled youth suffering from substance abuse, low self-esteem, learning differences, running away, school expulsion and mental stress. Located in Utah.
- Offers an outdoor residential treatment center providing adventure-based therapy and counseling to boys and girls 13 - 17 years of age.
Sun Educational Consultants
- Educational and psychological evaluation, crisis intervention and referral services to wilderness therapy programs, boarding schools and residential treatment programs for teenagers. Online assessment available.
Sun Hawk Sojourn
- Residential treatment and wilderness therapy program for teenagers with behavior problems, drug or alcohol abuse and depression.
Sunrise Family Services, Inc.
- A home-style, residential treatment facility for struggling youth based on strong Christian values. Located in Utah, nestled in the foothills of the majestic Wasatch mountains.
- A crisis center providing help and family counseling for troubled youths with mental illness, learning disability, defiance, truancy, drug and alcohol abuse. Ohio and Arizona.
The Therapeutic Milieu
- Open directory of residential treatment centers serving at-risk youth and emotionally disturbed children in the United States. Listed by state.
Turn About Ranch
- Residential treatment program for at risk youth, troubled teens and struggling students with substance abuse, behavior problems and learning disabilities.
- A Washington state-based nonprofit corporation providing counseling and guidance to teach troubled youths to accept responsibility for their own actions and to learn to make healthier, pro-social decisions for their future. The program avoids an "institutional" feeling by providing a year-round, home-style environment.
Utah Boys Ranch Residential School
- A residential school and program for boys that focuses on four basic areas: home atmosphere, education, spiritual and moral values, and clinical therapy.
Utah Youth Village
- Improves the lives of troubled children and families through residential care, therapeutic family homes, observation and evaluation.
Villa Santa Maria
- A residential community specializing in the clinical treatment of children and families of children who are suffering from attachment disorders. Nestled in the high desert of the Sandia Mountains near Albuquerque.
Vista Adolescent Residential Treatment Centers
- A residential treatment facility dedicated to the care and healing of young individuals in a safe, quality home environment. Utah.
- A not for profit organization providing a family-focused, culturally responsive continuum of therapeutic and residential services consistent with the Wellspring principles. South Dakota.
- An outdoor youth treatment program that gets positive results for your teen and family. Utah.
Wilderness Therapy Programs for Struggling Teens
- Wilderness program for troubled teens, defiant teens, teens with drug abuse problems, ADD, ADHD and depression.
World Wide Association Of Specialty Programs
- Provides a listing of schools, treatment programs, and group homes for troubled teens. Other resources available to parents.
- Offers a residential treatment center and boarding school for at-risk teens who may be experiencing behavior problems, substance abuse, learning disabilities and defiance.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor