Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Katlyn's Butt-head Page
- "I am 11 years old and my mother has emphysema from smoking. Please listen to me - what it's like to have a sick Mom". A powerful story. A lot of tobacco's victims don't even smoke.
Lifesaver: UK site on quitting
- A website designed to offer the support, advice, and motivation you may need to stop smoking for life.
NASA - Smoking Cessation
- NASA's occupational health program pulls together a lot of resources on quitting.
- Treatment and prevention information for healthcare professionals and the public.
Nicotine Anonymous home page
- "Nicotine Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women helping each other to live our lives free of nicotine. We share our experience, strength and hope with each other so that we may be free from this powerful addiction. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using nicotine."
Nicotine Cessation and Relapse Prevention
- A cognitive behavioral model of nicotine addiction and its treatment. Site provides specific tactics that produce good long-term outcome. Also sells tapes.
OncoLink: NCI Quitting
- Clearing the Air: How to Quit Smoking...and Quit for Keeps. From National Cancer Institute.
PhlexTeck's Quit Smoking Support and Information
- Personal website; information and support for people who want to stop smoking.
Quit Now - The National Tobacco Campaign
- Australian National Tobacco Campaign offers a one-stop-shop with all the information you need on the campaign and how to get information on quitting.
Quit Smokeless Organization
- When you're ready to quit, find the resources here that you need to kick the can. Info and support from people who've been there.
Quit Smoking Help
- Advice and tips from person who quit.
Quit Smoking Links
- Quit smoking now! We've got the resources to help you succeed. You really can quit. Come check us out. What have you got to lose, but your habit?
Quit Smoking Network
- Interactive smoking cessation program that can be tailored to your specific needs. Peer support, ask an expert, chat, forum. Developed by Oregon Research Institute, funded by a grant from the National Cancer Institute. You are asked to provide information about yourself, which also helps to tailor the program.
Quit Smoking from HeliosHealth.com
- A complete guide to Smoking Cessation from HeliosHealth.com with clinically reviewed information, animations, news and discussion. Topics include, quitting, recovery, weight gain and more. Interesting quiz on "why do you smoke".
- Interactive web presentation explores how different people quit. In English and French languages.
- Helps smokers kick their nicotine addiction, providing tools, information, and support for people quitting smoking, including message boards, chat rooms, interactive questionaires, and personalized quitting suggestions.
- Resources to help you to quit smoking in a highly interactive site.
QuitSmokingSupport.com Bulletin Board
- Active and supportive quitting smoking bulletin board.
Quitinic.com: News and Resources for Quitting Smoking
- Independent forum to help people learn about the effects of cigarette smoking, provides news, commentary, humor, spiritual insight, services, referrals, and support.
- Physician supervised interactive smoking cessation programs, smoking news and information. "We are dedicated to help you quit smoking forever."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor