Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cold Turkey Quit Smoking Support Group
- The Internet's only 100% nicotine free "Cold Turkey" quit smoking support group. Personal stories, message board, chat rooms, quitting tips and articles. "Don't think of quitting as giving up cigarettes, see it as freeing yourself from a substance that was slowly crippling you and, if given the opportunity, will eventually kill you."
- Designed to work along with your patch or gum to help you quit smoking for good. Sponsored by the patch/gum manufacturer.
Diary of a Non-Smoker
- One person's quitting diary, now in progress.
Dixie's Quit Smoking Page
- A place for people to find links to help themselves because for everyone it is a personal battle. Hopefully making a few friends along the way. It is a hard and sometimes painful battle. It can be done.
Do You Smoke? Do You Want to Quit?
- Improving your chances for success; winning tips from successful quitters; info on multiple quit attempts; pregnancy and smoking; smokers facing surgery.
Dr. Bob's Quit Smoking Page
- Helpful facts and tips on how and why to quit smoking prepared by Dr. Bob, a physician. Well organized site with information on why you smoke, different methods of quitting, and statistics on the costs of smoking.
Dr. Jeff's Quit Commit Program
- Aims to help people of all ages to quit smoking cigarettes or stop using other forms of tobacco. Tools, resources, information, links and support for people to kick the habit.
- A community for ex-smokers around the world, and a valuable resource for people wishing to become one. Includes a discussion room and links.
Ex-Smokers are Awesome
- Motivational site by an ex-smoker gives ex-smokers reasons to avoid "just one drag".
- The Foundation for Innovations in Nicotine Dependence (FIND). A resource to physicians, smokers, and anyone interested in current smoking cessation methods and medications.
Feel Better Quit Smoking
- Smoking spreads disease and death but quitting is tough. This site helps smokers to kick the habit by providing information and techniques.
Free Web-based Smoking Cessation Study
- A web-based intervention and clinical trial to help people quit smoking, developed by researchers at the University of California.
Freedom From Tobacco - Quit Smoking Now
- MSN community, basically a message board on the subject. Topics include: advice for newbies, cravings and urges, depression, hell week, humor, quitting aids, web sites, weight gain, planning to quit.
- "It is indeed the hardest thing many people (including myself) have done...however it can be done" Why quit; why it's so hard; besides the addiction to nicotine, what keeps me smoking? methods of quitting; products; what if I relapse; secondhand smoke.
Great American Smokeout
- "The event that has helped millions of Americans quit smoking. If you can quit for one day, you're that much closer for quitting for good."
Greetsomeone.com - The Great American Smokeout Cards
Help for Tobacco Addiction
- Effects, quitting info, Q&A, secondhand smoke. "If Tobacco does not kill you it makes your life a living hell."
Hospital Ipoh Quit Clinic
- Free quit-smoking education and counselling.
Interactive Life Zone
- Tips for quitting smoking. Information on the effects of smoking.
Joe Chemo: A Camel Who Wishes He'd Never Smoked
- Test your tobacco IQ, get a Smoke-o-Scope, tips on quitting and contact details.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor