Submit a site
International Monetary Fund
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alta Plana: International Economics Gateway
- International Economics Gateway at Alta Plana, a consultancy for Internet and database architecture, design, and development.
Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy
- BRIE is a small, interdisciplinary research project at the University of California at Berkeley that works on issues of technology and the international economy to analyze real-world problems and offer path-breaking positions that challenge conventional economic policy-making.
Development Economics and Economic Development
- Links to information and resources
Economic Justice Now
- An organization whose goal is the reform or dissolution of the IMF, World Bank, and other such organizations which damage and stifle third world economies.
Global Urbanization: Towards a Better Understanding
- A Canadian International Development Agency study that looks into issues that arise from urbanization on a global scale.
Grandfather International Comparison Report - by MWHodges
- Do our children deserve to inherit and economy that has become increasingly government-spending-dependent, reducing its prior comparative advantage with other industrialized nations?
International Economic Law Web Site
- The International Economic Law Group of the American Society of International Law
International Insurance Foundation
- A non-profit educational organization promoting economic development through technical and professional education for emerging insurance markets
Penn World Tables
- A huge compendium of economic data from around the world. It currently includes data for 152 countries and 29 subjects. Moreover, the Tables provide historical data for the years 1950-1992. One can search by region, alphabetical list of countries and topics.
- An independent, nonprofit institute dedicated to developing effective, sustainable, and locally based solutions to global poverty, especially in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
The Association for the Monetary Union of Europe
- The Association for the Monetary Union of Europe is an organization founded a century ago which now promotes the Euro as a Single Currency for Europe. The Website contains extensive reports, guides for preparation to the Changeover and the Associations Newsletters.
The International Economics Study Center
- This site contains an international trade textbook or "web text", links to current international trade news stories, a site devoted to the issue of fairness in international trade, preliminary notes for an international finance webtext, and much more.
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- Independent self-sustaining agency that sells political risk insurance and project financing to encourage private investment by U.S. companies in some 140 emerging economies around the world.
The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies - WIIW
- A leading source of in-depth information and analysis on the economies of Central and Eastern Europe. WIIW Databases are interpreted with a seasoned understanding of their sources and limits and integrated to be consistent over time and between countries and regions.
USITC: International Economic Review
- A monthly staff publication of the Us International Trade Commission Office of Economics.
Weekly International Economic Briefings
- A weekly briefing by BankAmerica on economics and financial situations worldwide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor