Business and Economy
Submit a site
Conventions and Reports
Related International Organisations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Vision for Africa
- to achieve sustainable African development, Albert Tevoedjre puts his 40 years of experience as man of culture, educator, economist, politician, and planning specialist at the service of Africa.
A Way out of African Poverty
- Demonstration of a causal relationship between legitimacy of power, rule of law, investment and wealth. Suggests a structure of government in Africa which can further economic development
African Development Bank (AfDB)
- A Pan-African development finance institution. Its mission is to foster economic growth and social progress in Africa.
African Virtual University
- A project of the World Bank to help facilitate education in African Universities and support economic development.
Afrikom, Connecting the World to Africa
- Connecting the World to the Africa. Our site provides business and economic information that encourages investment and development in Africa.
- A language, technology, and development initiative focusing on the coordination of language use in information communication technologies for sustainable development in West Africa.
Business & Economic Information on Africa
- Columbia University - Area Studies - Primarily a links page.
Centre for the Development of Industry
- CDI is a unique body funded by the European Community to link manufacturing companies in the ACP group with European companies and markets.
Centre for the Study of African Economies
- A large concentration of academic economists and social scientists working from Oxford University.
Common Market of Eastern and Southern Africa Bankers' Association
- A forum for exchange of information on banking practices in the COMESA countries.
Economic Commission for Africa
- United Nations Agency accelerating development in Africa.
Friends of Africa Foundation
- An initiative to provide Africans with resources for entrepreneurial development, including web directory of African resources.
Industrial Development Corporation of South Africa Limited
- Financing of new industries and industrial undertakings, expansion schemes, better organisation and modernisation of existing industries and industrial undertakings, in Southern Africa.
Saatchi & Saatchi Africa Insite
- Business database on Africa information which provides searchable comparisons of statistical data on all African countries.
South African Reserve Bank
- The official Web site of the independent central bank of South Africa.
Southern Africa Regional Telecommunications Restructuring (RTR) Program
- The RTR Program objective is to help ensure that SADC member states realize the significant economic and social benefits of a modern information infrastructure and have the resources, both technical and financial, to develop it.
TIPS Online - Trade and Industrial Policy Secretariat, South Africa
- The online resource centre for trade and industrial policy research in South Africa
The Internet in Africa
- Columbia University - primarily a links page on this subject.
Water and Development in Africa
- Outlines specific considerations for sub-Saharan Africa, taking into account the socio-economic environment.
West Africa Rural Foundation
- West Africa Rural Foundation Assisting Organizations throughout West Africa with Community Development and Management expertise. Site available in English, French and Portuguese.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor