Business and Economy
Submit a site
Import and Export
International Business and Trade
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- The primary regional vehicle for promoting open trade and practical economic cooperation.
Asian Development Bank
- Based in Manila, the Asian Development Bank is a multilateral finance institution that promotes economic and social progress in the Asia-Pacific region. It is jointly funded by 57 member governments, including 16 from outside Asia.
Economic Crisis In Japan, Asia and Beyond
- Artificial boost of exports by the defacement of Yen has triggered the exodus of capital from Japan and induced an economic crisis in Japan, Asia and beyond.
Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia
- United Nations regional economic and social development commission in Western Asia.
Impact of Globalization
- The effects of economic liberalization and globalization are analyzed with specific examples from the impact on India and Asia.
Mizuho Securities - Financial Market Resources
- Research and links to English language resources on the Japanese economy, finance, politics and law.
National Asia Pacific Economic and Scientific Database
- Covers long-term statistics on the economic, technological and scientific performance of many countries, with a particular emphasis on the Asia-Pacific region.
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Economic and social development in Asia and the Pacific.
Women in Development: Respect, Recognition and Remuneration
- A study that looks at the role of women in developing countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor