Submit a site
Jobs and Careers
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Network for integration of advanced structural analysis with structural reliability analysis. Membership free of charge until 2002. Public pages, links, products, research, focus groups.
Advanced Series of Structural Engineering Training
- Provides up-to-date postgraduate training in the theory and practice of structural engineering.
American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.
- A non-profit association represents and serves the structural steel industry in the U.S.
Canadian Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute
- CPCI Members have 35 plants located throughout Canada for producing the precast concrete you require for your project.
Civil & Structural Engineering ResourceWeb
- Links to professional organizations, publications and software.
Corrosion Protection by Chemical Admixture
- Investigation of corrosion protection by chemical admixture in repaired structural concrete.
Design Failure Lessons - Hyatt Regency Hotel Catwalk Collapse
- Why it happened and how it could have been avoided.
European Group for Structural Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence
Forms and structures generated by identicals elements
- Research dealing with generation of double curvature forms with a unique modulus: an equilateral triangle.
ISIS Canada | Intellegent Sensing for Innovative Structures
- New designs for civil engineering structures using fibre reinforced polymers and fibre optic structural sensors
Institute for Research in Construction
- The National Research Council's Institute for Research in Construction (IRC) is Canada's construction technology centre. IRC provides research, building code development, and materials evaluation services.
Portland Cement Association Homepage
- Where cement and concrete are concerned, so is the Portland Cement Association: in contributing to a better environment, in improving our product and its uses, and in raising the quality of construction.
SAC Steel Project
- Seeks to develop reliable, practical, and cost-effective guidelines and standards of practice for the identification and inspection of at-risk steel moment frame buildings, the repair or upgrading of damaged buildings, the design of new construction, and the rehabilitation of undamaged buildings.
Southern African Institute of Steel Construction
- Advocacy site for all things steel.
- Up-to-date information on the design and construction of fabricated structural steel buildings.
Structural Engineering Society New Zealand
- Information on SESOC activities in New Zealand. Contacts for SESOC management committee and the current calendar.
Structural Engineers Forum
- Technical support forums and mutual help system. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Structural Integrity Monitoring Network
- Web based forum for structural integrity monitoring and non-destructive testing techniques.
Structural Testing Laboratory
- Materials and structural testing at Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
The American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ACI International is dedicated to improving the design, construction, manufacture and maintenance of concrete structures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor