Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ASCE Structural Control Committee
- Emphasizes computing technology for the development, application and modification of active/hybrid control to achieve designed intelligence of civil engineering structures.
European Association for the Control of Structures
- Plans and coordinates fundamental research and innovative adaptation of control technologies. Every four years the association promotes a European Conference on structural Control (ESCS).
Hall's Harbour - A Smart Wharf
- Embedded fiber-optic sensors are remotely monitored to determine structural health, and structural performance.
How Smart Structures Will Work
- Overview of new technology (MR dampers) being used to make buildings more earthquake resistant.
Structural Control Lab (Notre Dame)
- An overview of the ongoing research at the Structural Dynamics and Control / Earthquake Engineering Laboratory, University of Notre Dame. Includes research papers which can be downloaded (PDF format).
Structural Control Lab (Washington University)
- Ongoing research in the field of structural control and earthquake engineering at Washington University (St. Louis).
Structural Control Research
- Provides transfer of information among researchers and practitioners interested in the field of hybrid structural control (active and/or passive) of civil infrastructure systems.
Structural Control Systems
- Overview and applications of structural control, including statistics on several actively controlled structures.
Structural Dynamics and Vibration Control
- Addresses the protection of structural systems to earthquake hazards through the use of devices with controllable damping and stiffness properties.
Structural Engineering Research Briefing
- California State University Northridge online research papers including the following topics: seismic base isolation and other structural control techniques, terrorist blast protection, seismic design code, and earthquake insurance.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor