Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association for Bridge Construction and Design (Pittsburgh Chapter)
- Information and resources for bridge design, bridge technology, and historic bridges.
Bridge Climb - The Sydney Harbour Bridge
- The most memorable experience Sydney can offer...a climb to the top of the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Bridge Construction Engineering
- An interactive experience in the history, construction and engineering of bridge projects. Including news updates, employment and learning center.
Bridge Construction and Engineering Home
- This site offers an interactive experience in the engineering and construction of past, current and future bridge projects, including employment, news updates, and learning center. It a one stop place to learn about cable-stayed, segmental, beam or suspension bridges.
Bridge Design & Engineering
- Quarterly publication about all aspects of bridge construction and management worldwide.
Bridge Research: Leading the Way to the Future
- An article that discusses the role and value of research in highway bridges.
- Illustrated pages on different types of bridges and how they work. Lots of great links.
Bridge engineering forum at Eng-Tips
- Technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals.
Bridges of San Francisco Bay
- Discusses the Dumbarten, San Mateo, Oakland Bay, Richmond-San fafael, Carquinez, Benicia-Martines, Antioch, and Golden Gate bridges; produced by the California Department of Transpporation.
Bridging the Bay Online Exhibit
- History, design, and politics of the bridges that tie the San Francisco Bay Area together. From the archives of the University of California, Berkeley.
Cable Stayed and Suspension Bridges
- Links to sites containing information about Cable Stayed and Suspension Bridges.
Clark Bridge - Alton, Illinois
- Photos of the construction of a cable stay bridge at Alton, Illinois
FHWA Bridge Division (HNG-30)
- DOT Federal Highway Association Bridge Division.
Georgia DOT Office of Bridge Design
- Includes a bridge design guide and information on new and historic bridges in Georgia.
Golden Gate Transit
- Information on the Bus and Ferry schedule. Also information on the Golden Gate Bridge seismic retrofit.
- A list of some historical American bridges. This site is mainly pictures, no real details given, not even span lengths.
How Stuff Works: Beam, Arch and Suspension Bridges
- Clear, concise explanations for various types of bridges with many illustrations and related links.
Issues Impacting Bridge Painting
- 1995 research on painting of steel bridges. Uses Life Cycle Costing.
LRFD Technical Support
- Technical support for the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications. Technical information and news on load and resistance factor design.
Le Pont Provencher Bridge, Manitoba, Canada
- Les Amis du Pont Provencher travaillent à la sauvegarde et à la restauration du Pont Friens of Provencher Bridge are dedicated to save and restore the Provencher Bridge
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor