Submit a site
Terrorist Blast Protection
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1906 San Francisco Earthquake
- Images from the 1907 U.S. Geological Survey report on the San Francisco Earthquake of 1906.
Architectural Surety Projects
- Sandia National Laboratories program is aiming to make buildings more resistant to earthquakes and other insults.
Building Seismic Safety Council (BSSC)
- The Building Seismic Safety Council develops and promotes building earthquake risk mitigation regulatory provisions for the nation.
CSUN Research in Earthquake Engineering
- California State University, Northridge research projects in the area of earthquake, wind and terrorist blast protection.
California Earthquake Authority
- California Department of Insurance provides a valuable information on earthquake coverage.
California Seismic Safety Commission
- Shapes public policy on seismic risk mitigation. Provides data on economic impact of earthquakes.
Costa Rica Earthquake Engineering Laboratory
- Studies on earthquake engineering and strong ground motion. Site in both English and Spanish.
Current PEER/UC Berkeley Shaking Table Testing
- Video footage: Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center at UC Berkeley investigates the progressive collapse of reinforced concrete buildings during earthquakes.
Design Code for Seismic Performance
- The concept of a new Seismic Design Code based on a matrix called Chart of Seismic Performance System.
EarthQuake Information NETwork (EQNET)
- Links to the web sites dealing with earthquakes and earthquake engineering.
Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (EEA)
- A database of 100,000 records covering the world literature in earthquake engineering since 1971, searchable by author, title, keyword, and date. Produced by the National Information Service for Earthquake Engineering (NISEE).
Earthquake Engineering Library
- At the California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
Earthquake Engineering Research Centre
- Research, teaching and commercial activities -- at the University of Bristol.
Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI)
- National society of engineers, geoscientists, architects, planners, public officials, and social scientists.
Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (UT Austin)
- Student chapter at the University of Texas, Austin
Earthquake Engineering and Geosciences Division, Army Corps of Engineers
- Find information on how we can assist your earthquake engineering and geosciences research needs.
Earthquake Research Institute (Japan)
- Divisions and Research Centers of the institute at the University of Tokyo web page.
Earthquake and Housing Impacts for Bay Area
- For the purposes of seismic analysis of the extensive Bay Area housing stock, buildings have been broadly classified according to their basic characteristics.
Global Emergency Management System
- Online, searchable database containing links to Websites related to Earthquake Engineering and a variety of categories in emergency management.
Hot Topics in Earthquake Engineering, Wind and Blast Protection
- California State University, Northridge research findings in Earthquake Engineering and related areas.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor