Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Safety and Risk Assessment Analysis Services
- Cost effective risk management and engineering analysis solutions. Specializing in risk and safety assessment analysis for medical device safety, aerospace, military and defense.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
- A guide to behavioral-based safety performance, education, laws and standards, prevention, templates, and research for those in the safety professions.
- Lead based paint training for monitoring, assessing, inspecting and abatement project design offered by UC Berkeley Extension.
INEEL Center for Risk and Reliability
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory's Center for Risk and Reliability research demonstrates improved Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA) and Probabilistic Safety Assessment (PSA) methods and tools to PRA/PSA practitioners.
Mary Kay O'Connor Process Safety Center
- Education, training, research and information service for chemical process safety. Associated with the Chemical Engineering Department at Texas A&M University.
Risk and Reliability Analysis
- The Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory (INEEL) and information about the associated R&D center for risk and reliability. Includes current and past research and safety and reliability tools.
Safety Engineering: Principles and Practices
- Book review of a textbook and reference handbook for engineering in general and safety engineering.
- Newsletter devoted to electrical product safety compliance.
- Includes afety regulations, discussion, graphics, links, and consultant lists.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor