Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Note on Automobile Cruise Control Faults and Sudden Acceleration
- A discussion of the possible failure modes of automobile cruise control systems, with special reference to alleged incidents of sudden uncontrolled acceleration.
- The Accident Reconstruction Communications Network is for the industry of accident reconstruction dedicated to research and communication.
Airbag Testing Technology, Inc.
- Provide equipment and test methodology to test and re-certify Original Equipment Manufacturer airbags.
Artificial passenger could make driving safer
- Article in New Scientist about an artificial passenger to keep the driver awake.
- The testing facilities at Autoliv.
Automobile Safety Information in Japan
- National Organization for Automotive Safety and Victims' Aid (Japanease NCAP)
- A database of community road safety ideas and auto industry initiatives in Australia.
CIREN -- Crash Injury Research and Engineering Network
- A multi-center research program involving a collaboration of clinicians and engineers in academia, industry, and government.
- Software for the accident investigator and reconstructionist. Performs many calculations, plus user defined formulae and contains details of over 11,000 vehicles.
Center for Research into Automotive Safety and Health
- An organization dedicated to automotive safety and health issues. Includes information about ongoing research projects, plus general contact information.
- Offer services including locating software of use to the accident investigator and reconstructionist, information on web design, programming and other services available in Kent and London, UK.
- Crash-test results and insurance risk data on new and used cars, trucks, vans, and suvs.
D. Wylie Associates
- Provide analyses on driver fatigue, driving safety, and forensic human factors for the purpose of Accident Reconstruction .
- The Fatality Analysis Reporting System contains data on all vehicle crashes in the United States that occur on a public roadway and involve a fatality in the crash.
- First Technology Safety Systems,the worlds largest manufacturer of crash test dummies and finite element models of them.
- Provides data acquisition systems of many sorts, including facial load sensing Hybrid III crash test dummy heads, vehicle crash testing, handling tests, structural force/deflection roll-over tests; forensic engineering, accident investigation, accident reconstruction and expert witnessing.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is an independent, nonprofit, research and communications organization dedicated to reducing highway crash deaths, injuries, and property damage losses.
- The National Center for Statistics and Analysis is responsible for providing a wide range of analytical and statistical support to NHTSA and the traffic safety community.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is responsible for reducing deaths, injuries and economic losses resulting from motor vehicle crashes by issuing regulations involving automotive safety, known as Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
Notices and Final Rules
- NHTSA's Notices of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) and Final Rules.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor