Submit a site
Products and Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Charged under the Superfund Act to assess the presence and nature of health hazards at specific Superfund sites and to help prevent or reduce further exposure and the illnesses that result from such exposures.
Air and Waste Management Association (A&WMA)
- Professional organization that provides training, information, and networking opportunities to 12,000 environmental professionals in 65 countries. Focus is on air quality, waste management and environmental management.
BP Amoco's Casper Reuse Project
- BP Amoco is cleaning up its former Casper refinery so it can be redevelopmented for the citizens of Casper.
Basel Convention on Hazardous Wastes
- Cleaner production, hazardous waste minimization and controls on the movement of these wastes are objectives of this international treaty, which has as members 133 member countries and the European Union.
Cleaning up Former Methamphetamine Labs
- Basic guidelines to assist property owners and the general public in cleaning up former meth lab properties
Coastal Hazardous Waste Site Reviews
- NOAA review documents--the Coastal Hazardous Waste Site Reviews--describing their evaluations of more than 300 hazardous waste sites that EPA has proposed for addition to the National Priorities List.
Conference: Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sites in Arctic and Cold Climates
- Annual conference. Topics include landfills and impoundments, risk assessment, remediation techniques, fate and transport of contaminants in permafrost, acid mine drainage, and environmental impact assessment.
Contaminated land in Great Britain
- Information on Contaminated Land in the UK, for all working in the field, whether involved in buying, selling, assessing, advising, or remediating.
DOE Office of Environmental Management (EM)
- U.S. Department of Energy waste management (hazardous waste, radioactive waste) and environmental remediation (waste site clean-up) programs.
DOE RAPICRemedial Action Program Information Center
- Access a searchable database of abstracts of reports and research papers about the U.S. Department of Energy's decontamination/decommissioning of nuclear facilities and remediation of sites contaminated with hazardous and radioactive materials.
- Email group on gasoline, petroleum and dangerous goods storage and handling.
EPA SW-846: Test Methods for Evaluating Solid Waste, Physical/Chemical Methods
- EPA publication SW-846 is the Office of Solid Waste's official compendium of analytical and sampling methods for use in complying with the RCRA regulations.
EPA's Office of Solid Waste
- Information on municipal solid waste, hazardous waste, and industrial waste.
Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste Center of Expertise (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- cleans up sites contaminated with hazardous waste, radioactive waste, or ordnance.
Healthy Communities Environmental Mapping
- Location, type, and performance of HUD-funded activies and select EPA information on brownfields, hazardous wastes, air pollution and waste water discharges.
Household Hazardous Waste - University of Missouri Outreach & Extension
- Almost every home contains hazardous products, or products that can harm human health or the environment if improperly handled. Site tells what consumers should know about how to properly use, store, and dispose of hazardous household products.
ITEA - DISMO technology
- Offers a hyperbaric sublimation technology for treatment of hazardous and non hazardous waste, using air highly enriched with oxygen in a pressurized reactor.
International Directory of Solid Waste Management
- The International Solid Waste Association Yearbook provides a comprehensive annual reference guide to the global solid waste industry with state-of-the-art articles, reports and case studies on all aspects of solid waste management
Massachusetts Military Reservation Installation Restoration Program
- environmental cleanup program on Cape Cod, involving the MMR itself, the Air Force, other federal and state agencies, and the general public.
National Alliance for Cleaner Kilns [NACK]
- UK activist organization provides information about air pollution and environmental health concern from incineration of toxic hazardous waste, tires, and other solid waste in cement and lime kilns.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor