Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Chemical Safety Information
- Oxford University's chemistry safety information, which includes MSDS data.
Cornell University Planning, Design, and Construction
- A vast collection of approximately 325,000 MSDS on-line.
- Provides access to current worldwide scientific, technical and regulatory information, for the management of chemicals and hazardous or controlled substances.
- Offering free accessible software and web resources for Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
HazCom Builder, Inc.
- Information on OSHA compliant Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) programs for employers whose employees are potentially exposed to hazardous chemicals.
Industrial Hygiene and Safety
- From the Chemical Safety Program: Chemicals used at Los Alamos National Laboratory (MSDS).
Kansas State University-MSDS
- Large link list of sources of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- A seven part on-line tutorial and quiz that introduces the reader to Material Safety Data Sheets.
- This free internet portal contains over 2000 links to chemical manaufacturer web sites, accessing over 400,000 MSDS across the Internet.
- Search engine for material safety data sheets.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for Infectious Substances
- From the Office of Biosafety, Health Canada. The MSDS listing is produced for personnel working in the life sciences as quick safety reference material relating to infectious micro-organisms.
Materials Safety Data Sheet Searches
- U.S. government fisheries lab site allows searches the Vermont SIRI database. Also links to several other sources of MSDSs.
- Institute of Occupational Safety Engineering site. Source for Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and other safety-related resources.
Reade Advanced Materials
- MSDA Data Sheet of products. Alphabetical listing.
Scientific Instrument Services
- MSDS Sheets of products manufactured and distributed by Scientific Instrument Services.
Sigma-Aldrich MSDS Database
- About 90,000 chemical MSDS available for chemicals produced by any of the Sigma-Aldrich subsidiaries.
The MSDS Discussion Forum
- A searchable web-based bulletin board for discussion of MSDS and safety-related issues. Part of a much broader site that includes an MSDS FAQ, an annotated list of free MSDS sites on the Internet, software, suppliers, books, and even an MSDS fun page.
The MSDS HyperGlossary
- A searchable, hyperlinked, on-line glossary with definitions, MSDS relevance, links for over 120 common terms found on Material Safety Data Sheets.
Vermont SIRI MSDS Collection
- Searchable MSDS database of chemicals and chemical compounds.
Where to find MSDS on the Internet
- A regularly updated site featuring over 85 free resources for material safety data sheets (MSDS) sites on the internet.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor