Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anatomy of an Analysis
- Policy based on error extracts horrendous human toll. A review of the statistics used in The Bell Curve.
Bill Trochim's Center for Social Research Methods
- Resources for applied social research and evaluation.
- A problem oriented and interdisciplinary research methodology.
Enquire Within and the Repertory Grid Interview
- Construct systems may be conceived of as multi-dimensional mathematical models in which the person's own language is used to classify his or her experience - a presentation of Kelly's personal construct theory
European Society for General Semantics
- Generarl Semantics resources for European countries. Website in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
LSA (Latent Semantic Analysis) Group
- Walter Kintsch, Thomas Landauer et al. working on computational theories of language comprehension at the Univ. of Colorado.
Max Weber's Approach to Objectivity in Social Science
- This essay, by Steve Hoenisch, seeks to shed light on Weber's view of the applicability of objectivity by attempting to answer the overarching question that sits at the foundation of his approach: Was Weber an advocate of value-free social science?
Qualitative and Quantitative Research: Conjunctions and Divergences
- Discusses the logic of relating qualitative and quantitative methods, different approaches for inter-relating them, and innovative applications of methodological inter-relation.
Research and Scholarship
- intended to provide professors and students of information systems with a useful starting point for accessing WWW-based material related to research and scholarship in the field of information systems.
Resources for Methods in Evaluation and Social Research
- links to free resources for methods in social science research
Social Research Resources
- by Kevan Edwards, University of Minnesota.
Social Science Research Resources
- by Craig McKie.
The Social Science Dream Machine
- A project aimed at developing a common interface on the Internet to the data holdings of a large number of providers and disseminators of statistical information world-wide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor