Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Describes adaptive statistical designs and their benefits, and some programs for optimizing and analyzing such designs.
Allstat Statistics Mailing List
- Allstat is a UK-based worldwide e-mail broadcast system for the statistical community, operated by CTI Statistics and maintained by Dr Stuart G Young.
Briefbook of Data Analysis
- A condensed handbook in encyclopedic format, covering subjects in statistics, computing, analysis and related fields. In HTML: a printed version is available.
- An extensive web-ehanced course on business statistics useful to MBA students. Includes hypothesis testing, statistical distributions, correlation, analysis of variance, predicting market response, and resources for the rapidly growing area of decision-making under uncertainty. Also includes large list of statistics links.
Calculation for the Sobel Test
- Interactive calculator performs tests of mediation in path analysis or structural equation models.
Chance Database Welcome Page
- This data base contains materials designed help teach a Chance course or a more standard introductory probability or statistics course.
- Chebyshev's inequality with one-tailed and unimodal versions, putting statistical limits on the dispersion of probability distributions.
Common Distribution Calculators
- Calculators, plotters, and random number generators for pdf and cdf of the common continuous and discrete probability distributions.
Concepts and Applications of Inferential Statistics
- A full-length and occasionally interactive statistics textbook on the web.
Current Index to Statistics
- Requires subscription. Free access to records of 'The American Statistician', and records up to 1994.
Entropy in science.
- Site specializing in the uses of entropy in statistics and science.
Experimental designs, DOE
- A collection of experimental designs that a statistical practicioner may find useful.
History of the Monte Carlo Method
- The Monte Carlo method provides approximate solutions to a variety of mathematical problems by performing statistical sampling experiments on a computer.
- An introductory-level hypertext statistics book.
- Introductory hypertext statistics book. Each chapter contains links to related materials including educational demos and web-based statistical analysis programs.
- Open source of articles about statistics.
Item Response Theory Models for Unfolding
- Scientific references, free IRT unfolding software, and illustrative data sets for unfolding responses to questionnaire items.
Item Response Theory and Its Applications
- Scientific resources for item response theory approaches to measurement.
Knowledge Discovery Central
- Knowledge Discovery Central is a Web portal and resource center for knowledge and information discovery from data. It encompasses areas such as Statistics, Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery in Databases, Machine Learning, Social Sciences, Marketing, and others.
Latent Class Analysis and Latent Class Models
- Resource for applied researchers and statisticians interested in the statistical method, Latent Class Analysis.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor