Submit a site
Acoustic Material Properties
Biology and Genetics
MSDS - Materials Safety Data Sheets
Units of Measurement
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Provides the explanations, examples, and quizzes of common science terms. The topics include chemistry, physics, biology, psychology, physics and more.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Astronomical Constants from NASA
- Astronomical/space constants and equations.
- University of Minnesota Biocatalysis/Biodegradation Database lists microbial biocatalytic reactions and biodegradation pathways primarily for xenobiotic, chemical compounds.
- Compendium of engineering information. Theory, formulas, economic information, regulatory information and more.
Engineering Power Tools
- Engineering software solves many common engineering problems quickly and efficiently. Includes unit converter, and many frequently- used data tables such as physical constants, properties of materials, screw threads, piping pressure drop, etc. Free downloads. Win3.x/95/98/NT.
Erik Max Francis' physics pages
- Information on Kepler's laws, the laws list, illustrated orders of magnitude, a physics reference, and more.
Favorite Mathematical Constants
- An in-depth explanation of the most important math constants.
Fundamental Physical Constants from NIST
- CODATA Internationally recommended values for a wide range of physical parameters (speed of light, Avogadro's constant, masses of elementary particles, Planck constant, acceleration of gravity, etc.)
- Provides a full-text search across the gray literature of multiple government agencies within a science portal of technical reports.
- Interactive, computational resource for engineers and researchers focusing on thermal and mechanical aspects of electronic packaging.
International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications
- Co-operative network of partners aiming to improve world-wide access to information.
Molecular Weight Calculation
- Web-based utility for finding the molecular weight of any chemical for which you enter the formula.
Physics and Science Reference by PhysLINK.com
- Physics / science reference, physical constants, online unit conversions, periodic table of elements, exact time, fundamental physical formulae and equations and more.
Resources For Engineering Students
- From Agilent Technologies
The Constants and Equations Pages
- Expanding reference resource for science, math and astronomy
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor