Submit a site
NMR Periodic Tables
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Periodic Table of the Elements at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- [Very basic data, detailed write-ups] The Chemical Science and Technology division's Periodic Table describes the history, properties, resources, uses, isotopes, forms, costs, and other information for each element.
ChemicalElements.com: Online Periodic Table
- [Basic data, limited write-ups] Provides information on the 109 named elements plus elements 110 - 112.
Chemicool Periodic Table
- [Detailed information on each element, no write-ups]
Chempros.com: Periodic Table of Elements
- [Comprehensive data] Includes a brief historical overview of the periodic table.
Colored Periodic Table and Chemical Bonding
- [No element data] A colored periodic table which gives insight into the nature of chemical bonds, followed by a brief description of N. D. Epiotis's theory of T/I/E Bonding.
Elementymology and Elements Multidictionary
- [Very basic data] Explains the origins of the names of the chemical elements and lists element names in scores of languages.
EnvironmentalChemistry.com: Periodic Table of Elements
- [Very comprehensive data, write-ups, extensive listing of nuclides] Data on elements includes scores of properties, element names in a dozen languages and almost all known nuclides. Environmental chemistry articles round out site.
Exploring the Table of Isotopes
- [Nuclide data only, extensive listing of nuclides] Provides isotope data for almost all known nuclides. From Berkeley Laboratory.
Fast Periodic Table - Schoolscience
Interactive Periodic Table and Data tables
On-line The Periodic Table of Elements
PTE Periodic Table of the Elements
Periodic Table Matching Game
- This is a free online learning activity for chemistry students. The goal is to drag element symbols onto their correct positions in the periodic table. Requires FLASH.
Periodic Table at resource-world.net
- [Basic data, detailed nuclide info]
Periodic Table of Elements
- [Basic data] Chemistrydata.com offers very basic information about elements in a searchable format.
Periodic Table of the Elements
- [Very basic data]
Periodic Table of the Elements - ChemGlobe
- [Detailed data, includes write-ups, basic nuclide data, printable version] Chemical elements database from ChemGlobe.
Periodic Table of the Elements with Calculators
Printable Periodic Table
- [Very basic data, requires Adobe Acrobat Reader] PDF of the Periodic Table arranged in different formats. Files only contain elements' symbols, names and atomic number.
- An electronic processing of the Periodic Table. List of chemical elements and their properties, searching and testing software. Many useful functions which paper table doesn't have.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor