Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Searchable database for publications and resources about the effect of hazardous substances on public health and the environment.
Analytical Science and Instruments Limited
- Providing information to the scientific community on all aspects of the analytical sciences in education, chemical suppliers, consultancies, instrumentation and research.
- Search products, companies, brands, CAS or EINECS numbers and more information. The database for the chemical industry.
- Search for chemicals by name or formula and get a listing of companies that sell it.
- News, stock reports, products, directories, classifieds, and profiles of commercially available chemical products; focus reports;
- An annual supplement to Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN). Provides users/purchasers of chemicals with trade names, packaging, special shipping requirements, potential applications, and CAS Registry Numbers. Chemicals are listed in categories.
Chemfinder Chemical Directory
- Directory of chemicals, physical properties, and Internet links.
Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Produces the world's largest and most comprehensive databases of chemical information.
Chemical Patents Plus
- Offers the full text for all classes of patents issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office from 1975 to the present, including partial coverage from 1971-1974. Complete patent page images are available for patents issued from 1 January 1995. (Fee based site).
Database Searching at Liverpool
- Chemistry Literature Searching (BIDS ISI, ISIS, Camb Struc Data, Beilstein, journals).
- Provides access to current worldwide scientific, technical and regulatory information, for the management of chemicals and hazardous or controlled substances.
- Search a database of 87,000 FTIR and Raman spectra using text or full spectral comparison. JAVA required.
Fydat - physical property database
- Point properties and thermodynamic and transport properties of over 500 organic compounds and gases. Program calculates mixture properties (English).
Hazardous Chemical Database
- Contains names, formulas and registry numbers for 1991 hazardous chemicals. This site was last updated in 1996.
Indiana University Molecular Structure Center
- Small molecule database of structures that have primarily been determined using single crystal X-ray diffraction. Features JAVA applets that can be used to orient and examine the molecule, and a dedicated Beowulf computer sytem to generate high quality rendered images. Currently contains over 2,500 molecules.
- JAICI is a not-for-profit scientific information service organization featuring, in particular, chemical expertise.
MDL Information Systems, Inc.
- MDL is a leading provider of integrated logistics and decision support systems that enable a high-throughput environment for research and development in the life sciences and chemical industries.
NIST Chemistry WebBook
- This National Institute of Standards and Technology website provides thermochemical, thermophysical, and ion energetics data. Information and data on gas-phase ion, organic, and organometallic thermochemistry, as well as thermophysical properties of selected fluid systems.
RADEN Data Bank
- Is designed for compilation of experimental researches and calculations of the RADiative and ENergy parameters defining the distribution of intensity in electronic and vibrational spectra of diatomic molecules.
Risk Management Internet Services - Chemical Databases
- MSDS, toxicology profiles, chemical health hazards, chemical labeling requirements, TLVs, government lists of hazardous substances, pesticide information, storage compatibility, and chemical safety guides. Use of site requires paid subscription.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor