Submit a site
Air Pollution and Air Quality
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ARB Lidar Facility
- NASA Langley Research Center aerosol lidar studies.
ATMOS User Center
- AUC provides the European atmospheric satellite data user community with direct and easy access to measurements and derived data products from satellite based sensors.
Aerodyne Research, Inc.
- Aerodyne Research - Environmental air quality
Aerosol group, Biological Sciences, University of Essex
- Research into airborne particles in atmospheric processes, photochemical oxidants, atmospheric modelling, urban air quality and air quality management.
Aerosols and Heterogeneous Chemistry in the Atmosphere (AIDA)
- Atmospheric Aerosol Research Department, Institute for Meteorology and Climate Research (IMK), Research Centre Karlsruhe.
Atmospheric Chemistry Air Quality Glossary
- Definitions in this glossary were initially generated by the students in a senior level class studying air quality and atmospheric chemistry at Sam Houston State University during the spring of 1995
Atmospheric Chemistry International Research Site (AIRSITE)
- A focal point for information on atmospheric chemistry research taking place around the world
Atmospheric Chemistry Program (U.S. DOE)
- Research into regional and continental chemistry and the fate of tropospheric air pollutants, extracontinental and global chemistry and the fate of tropospheric air pollutants, and aerosol genesis.
Atmospheric Chemistry Studies in the Oceanic Environment (ACSOE)
- UK NERC Thematic Research Programme to investigate the chemistry of the lower atmosphere (0 - 12 km) over the oceans. The studies aim to bring about a clearer understanding of natural processes in the remote marine atmosphere, and how these processes are affected by atmospheric pollution originating from the continents.
Atmospheric Chemistry and Biogenic Emissions Research Group, University of Lancaster
- research into the occurrence and behaviour of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the atmosphere.
Atmospheric Lidar Observatory at Utah State University
- The lidar (light detection and ranging) consists primarily of a very powerful Nd:YAG laser, a 44-cm diameter telescope, and a sensitive detector for the laser light coming back from the sky. Details of the groups research is given.
Atmospheric Trace Molecule Spectroscopy Experiment (ATMOS)
- ATMOS is an infrared spectrometer (a Fourier transform interferometer) that is designed to study the chemical composition of the atmosphere from space.
Biogenic Sulfur Interactive
- An Interactive Presentation of Dimethylsulfide Chemistry. Learn about dimethylsulfide (DMS), a sulfur compound which is released from the oceans, its atmospheric oxidation products and its possible effect on global climate regulation. You will better understand all these aspects through an interactive presentation, showing 3D molecular models of the major compounds involved in DMS cycle, animated images of its possible climate role and images of the analytical determination of those species.
British Atmospheric Data Centre (BADC)
- The Natural Environment Research Council's (NERC) Designated Data Centre for the Atmospheric Sciences in the UK.
Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC)
- Global-change data and information analysis for the US Department of Energy (DOE). Compiles and maintains extensive international data sets on atmospheric chemistry, particularly atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide, methane & other radiatively active gases.
Centre for Atmospheric Chemistry (CAC)
- At the University of York, Ontario, CAC was formed to foster cooperative research in atmospheric chemistry, to take a leading role in Canada in the education of a new generation of qualified atmospheric chemists, and to provide a communications link between York atmospheric chemists and the national and international atmospheric chemistry community.
Centre for Atmospheric Science
- Degree, post-doctoral, and research information, along with staff and student contact details.
Collaboratory for Atmospheric Science and Technology (CAST)
- The aim of CAST is to promote interaction and collaboration between UK atmospheric scientists.
- The EUREKA atmospheric environmental project on the Transport and Chemical Transformation of Environmentally Relevant Trace Constituents in the Troposphere over Europe.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor