Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) Aerosol Program at the Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- The Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) Program of the WMO at the Jungfraujoch High-Alpine Research Station (3580 m asl), Switzerland, provides measurements for better understanding of the climate forcing by aerosol particles.
Global Tropospheric Experiment (GTE) Home Page
- Part of NASA's Mission to Planet Earth project, examining, through airborne field campaigns, the natural and human factors affecting global tropospheric chemistry.
Institute for Atmospheric Science
- Information about research and academics.
Institute of Physics and Chemistry of the Lower and Upper Atmosphere (FISBAT-CNR)
- Research activities include cloud physics and chemistry, aerosol chemistry and physics, wet and 'occult' deposition, and urban pollution.
International Global Atmospheric Chemistry (IGAC)
- Goals are to develop a fundamental understanding of the processes that determine atmospheric composition, to understand the interactions between atmospheric chemical composition and physical, biospheric and climatic processes, and to predict the impact of natural and anthropogenic forcings on the chemical composition of the atmosphere.
Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry (JAC)
- The Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry is devoted to the study of the chemistry of the Earth's atmosphere, the emphasis being laid on the region below about 100 km.
Jürgen Lobert's World of Science
- A site for atmospheric chemistry and earth science. J.M. Lobert's projects, publications, data and personal information and links for further studies.
MACAWS, an Airborne Coherent Doppler Laser Radar (Lidar) for Wind and Aerosol Backscatter Measurement
- Remote sensing of winds and aerosols using a coherent doppler lidar instrument on a NASA DC-8 research aircraft.
Mauna Loa atmospheric CO2 data
- Time series record of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Michigan Aerospace Corporation
- Lidar based weather sensing systems and optical air data systems.
NASA Ames Research Center, Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch
- Research is focused on the chemical and transport processes that determine atmospheric composition, dynamics, and climate, including man-made perterbations to those processes.
NCAR Postdoctoral Appointments in Atmospheric Research
- The National Center for Atmospheric Research postdoctoral program provides an opportunity for talented scientists who have recently received their Ph.D.s to continue to pursue their research interests and to develop expertise in new areas.
National Center for Atmospheric Research Atmospheric Chemistry Division
- The overall scientific goal of ACD is to identify and quantify the natural and anthropogenic processes that regulate the chemical composition of the troposphere and middle atmosphere and to assess future changes caused by human activities.
ORNL/ESD Atmospheric Chemistry & Aerosol Group
- Activities include research on airborne releases of mercury compounds, airborne mercury speciation, atmospheric deposition in mountainous terrain, atmospheric mercury cycling, biogeochemical cycling of mercury in northern wetlands, and development of laser-induced plasma spectroscopy for continuous multielemental emission monitoring.
Pacific Marine Environment Laboratory, Atmospheric Chemistry
- Atmospheric chemistry and global change research at the Pacific Marine Environment Laboratory of NOAA. Details of research programmes and data server are given.
Pollution from Aircraft Emissions in the North Atlantic Flight Corridor (POLINAT-II)
- Measurements and analysis of the relative contribution from air traffic exhaust emissions to the composition of the lower stratosphere and upper troposphere at altitudes between 9 and 13 km within and near the flight corridor over the North Atlantic.
SASS Ozone and Nitrogen Oxide Experiment (SONEX)
- The impact of subsonic aircraft emissions on tropospheric NOx and ozone budgets has been studied at a preliminary level with models that focus on upper tropospheric chemistry and are acknowledged to be limited with respect to treatment of transport and the tropospheric NOx budget. SONEX aims to improve experimental data in this field.
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Laser spectroscopy and computational chemistry for investigations of atmospheric chemistry - site by Ted Dibble.
- Specialists for MTBE monitoring, voc monitoring, gas chromatographs, portable and online gas chromatography instruments featuring purge and trap technology, air and water monitoring and volatile organic compound analyzers.
Singh, Hanwant B.
- Information about atmospheric chemistry research and the journal "Atmospheric Environment."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor