Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
University of Miami, Division of Marine and Atmospheric Chemistry
- Carries out broadly based research on the chemistry of marine waters and the marine atmosphere, and maintains a high-quality well-rounded graduate program leading to the MS and Ph.D. degrees.
University of New Hampshire, Global Atmospheric Chemistry Group
- A multidisciplinary group of researchers concerned with understanding the fundamental factors (both natural and anthropogenic) which determine the chemical composition of the Earth's atmosphere. Major research interests include quantifying and modeling emissions of atmospheric trace gases from global energy production and use, large-scale agroecosystems, tundra and boreal forest ecosystems, and tropical areas subject to deforestation.
University of Regina, Faculty of Engineering
- Research in high efficiency separation process technologies for carbon dioxide (CO2) removal from industrial sources at the Process Systems Laboratory, University of Regina.
York University, Centre for Atmospheric Chemistry,
- Offers a unique undergraduate degree program that provides students with the necessary theoretical background and practical laboratory experience to enable them to make meaningful contributions to important environmental concerns upon their graduation. York also offers M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Atmospheric Chemistry.
- The site identifies David's research areas (carbon dioxide absorption), experience, and personal interests.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor