Submit a site
Anadromous and Stream Fish
Fisheries Management Agencies
Invasive Aquatic Species
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Columbia Kootenay Fisheries Renewal Partnership
- Fisheries restoration, enhancement and education in British Columbia, Canada.
Dept. of Inland Fisheries, Danish Institute of Fisheries Research
- Research in ecology, management, evolution and population genetics of fishes. Special interests include lake ecosystems, salmonids, and the European eel.
- Working with professionals and communities to protect fish and fisheries.
Fish and Fisheries Studies
- Salmon and marine fisheries research at USGS Alaska Biological Sciences Center.
Fish-Sci Mailing List
- FISH-SCI provides an international forum for the discussion of scientific ideas and events pertaining to fish and fisheries.
Fishes of Canada
- Explore the fish families of Canada, aquaculture, Canadian fisheries, and fish ecology.
ICLARM - International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management
- Autonomous, nongovernmental, nonprofit, international scientific and technical center organized to conduct, stimulate and accelerate research on all aspects of fisheries and other living aquatic resources.
Institute for Fisheries Resources
- a not for profit organization dedicated to the study, protection and enhancement of both marine and anadromous biological resources on the Pacific coast of the United States and Canada.
Institute for Fishery Ecology
- At the Federal Research Centre for Fisheries, Hamburg, Germany. Information about marine research concerning chemistry, biology and biochemistry, biological effects of pollutants and diseases of fish.
- A international multidisciplinary research project set up to resolve the influence of hydrographic fronts on the recruitment success of North Sea fish stocks.
Marine Fish Conservation Network
- The Marine Fish Conservation Network (Network) is a coalition of over 100 national and regional environmental organizations, commercial and recreational fishing groups and marine science groups dedicated to conserving marine fish and to promoting their long-term sustainability.
Northwest Fisheries Science Center
- A research facility of the Northwest Region of the National Marine Fisheries Service, NOAA, and is responsible for providing scientific and technical support for the management, conservation, and development of the Pacific Northwest region's anadromous and marine fishery resources. (USA).
Ohio Division of Wildlife Fairport Fish Research Station
- Primary mission is to assess and manage fish populations and fisheries in Lake Erie's Central Basin and its tributary streams. The station's research vessel is used to monitor fish populations' abundance, growth, age, diet and health.
School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences
Simulation of Sustainable Fishing
- Paper describing a sustainable fishing simulation system accessible over the WWW. Intended to help ecology students learn about issues involved in environmentally sustainable fishing.
- Links providing extensive information on the continuing efforts to learn about sturgeon and assure their future.
West Galloway Fisheries Trust
- Manage Salmon fisheries in Scotland.
With a View to Fisheries
- About selected topics in freshwater fisheries management, including seine netting and its effects on fish, electrofishing, and research on crucian carps feeding habits.
- Featured articles, saltwater, freshwater and fly fishing.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor