Submit a site
Center for Survey Research and Analysis
Children and Families
Public Health and Safety
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
50 Plus Connecticut
- Guide to living in Connecticut for those over the age of 50. Includes links to specialty newsletters and a directory of retirement communities, senior centers, adult day care centers and 50+ housing.
- The WWW Virtual Library for Archaeology. Contains links to many internet sites relating to archaeology as well as resources on Connecticut and Northeast North American archaeology.
Caring Families Coalition
- Support organization for caregivers to seniors or the disabled. Overview of legislative agenda, newsletter, bulletin board, chat area and information on membership.
Community Partners in Action
- Nonprofit formerly known as the Connecticut Prison Association, which works with people involved with the criminal justice system to provide services to offenders who will be returning to society. Program details provided.
Connecticut Assets Network (CAN)
- A grassroots nonprofit network of citizens that promotes the integration and successful use of asset-based strategies to community development.
- Meeting place to chat with other Connecticut residents.
Connecticut Men's Gathering
- Provides an environment for men to explore views of masculinity and of themselves; includes information on the annual COMEGA weekend.
Connecticut QuickFacts from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Table of statistics with state comparison to national numbers.
Connecticut School Reunions
- Directory of class reunion websites by school name.
Funeral Consumer Information Society of Connecticut
- non-profit, non-sectarian, volunteer organization dedicated solely to providing information on end-of-life decisions.
ICG Connecticut Cigar Smoker's
- Features cigar-friendly resources or events statewide.
Leave a Legacy
- Statewide public awareness effort to promote charitable giving through wills and estate plans.
The Connecticut Forum
- to encourage the free and active exchange of ideas in Forums which inform, challenge, entertain, inspire and "build bridges" among all people and organizations in our community.
Time for Ideas -- the programs of the Connecticut Humanites Council
- provides information on the CHC and its programs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor