Submit a site
Autism Support Groups
Infertility Clinics and Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
(HHRAA) Health and Human Resources Analysis for Africa
- The (HHRAA) Project was created to increase the utilization of research, analysis, and information in support of improved health, nutrition, education, and family planning strategies, policies, and programs in Africa.
Africa - Health
- Links to Health Journals, Resources, and Organizations.
Africa Guide - Medical and Health
- Information on African illness and disease, recommended immunizations and travel insurance.
Africa Nutrition Chartbooks
- Downloadable PDF files of surveys on the nutritional status of children in Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, Malawi, Mali and Senegal.
Africa Online | Health
- Top health stories in Africa and a list of online agencies relating to African health issues.
Africa's Health in the New Millennium
- Annual conference promotes the advancement of teaching and research in medicine and public health.
Africa2020 - Health
- Daily African health news, information and relevant links.
African Health Foundation (AHEF)
- Africa-based organization dedicated to health promotion, population control, and improving the status of women and children in sub-Saharan Africa.
African Journal of Reproductive Health
- Full text of the journal published by Women's Health and Action Research Centre.
African Medical and Research Foundation
- Information on the charity organization's programs and services, as well as medical advice for travelers to Africa.
African Networks for Health Research & Development
- An electronic conference for various health networks across Eastern and Southern Africa.
African Newsletter on Occupational Health and Safety
- Full text of the newsletter published by the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health.
African Programme for Onchocerciasis Control
- Working towards the elimination of onchocerciasis, or river blindness, throughout Africa.
African Red Cross/Red Crescent Health Initiative 2010
- A 10-year process to address priority public health problems in Africa.
Centre for African Family Studies
- Resources for providing sexual, reproductive and family health services in Africa. Text in English and French.
Family Planning Service Expansion and Technical Support Project
- The SEATS II Project promotes the development and expansion of family planning and reproductive health services in Africa and Asia.
Global Alliance for Africa
- A not-for-profit organization developing community-based health care programs for impoverished people throughout Africa, with special emphasis on local participation.
Green Africa Network: Sustainable Rural Healthcare Programme
- Programs addressing reproductive health, diseases control, child nutrition, indigenous medicine and AIDS awareness.
HELINA-L: Health Informatics in Africa
- Gateway to an email list on health in Africa, as well as an archive of messages and conference information.
Health Information & Health Organizations on Africa
- Links to journals, research, conferences, publications and traveler's advice for African health issues from Colombia University.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor