Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Christian Medical & Dental Associations - Manna Mission Hospital
- Opportunity for Christian physicians to teach medical courses at the Manna Mission Hospital near Accra, Ghana.
Fellowship of Associates of Medical Evangelism - Ghana
- An organization dedicated to building medical clinics and churches in Ghana and supplying medicines, medical equipment and personnel.
GRi Health - Ghana
- Local health news from Ghana Review International. Includes links to other health sites and an archive of articles.
Ghana Health Foundation
- An alliance of physicians, health care professionals and others addressing current Health concerns in Ghana.
Ghana Heart Foundation
- Appeal to raise funds for the National Cardiothoracic Centre at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital which offers treatment for people suffering from heart, lung and related diseases.
Ghana Telehealth/Telemedicine Project
- The Dr. Martin Luther King Memorial Clinic in Accra, Ghana, uses information technology to coordinate medical services to the poor in rural areas.
- A financing arrangement in which people living outside Ghana pre-pay for health care services for their relatives and friends in Ghana.
GhanaMD - Ghanaian Health Professionals
- Connecting Ghanaian physicians and healthcare providers to each other, to the public, and to the latest medical and healthcare resources.
Health and Vaccination Information for Ghana
- Vaccination requirements for travel to Ghana from Travel Document Systems.
- Health statistics and general information about Ghana.
International Committee of the Red Cross - Ghana
- Reports on Red Cross activity in Ghana.
International Health and Development Network
- A network of voulnteers working in Ghana to spread medical and public health knowledge and faith in God.
International Travel and Health - Ghana
- Vaccination requirements for travel to Ghana and information on the malaria situation.
- Provides oral health care for Liberian refugees living in Ghana.
- An effort to raise funds for the reconstruction of a hospital in the city of Worawora, and to supply medical equipment.
The Luke Society - Ghana
- The staff of Dr. John Oduro-Boateng provides medical care, community health education and the Christian message at the Luke Society Hospital in Kasei and several outreach clinics.
War Child Medical Programme - Ghana
- Information on the Buduburum Refugee Camp in Ghana where War Child seeks to improve the medical conditions for victims of Liberia's war.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor