Conditions and Diseases
Immune Deficiency Disorders
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADF 2000 - The Challenge Of AIDS
- Photoessay on the African Development Forum conference "AIDS - The Greatest Leadership Challenge".
- Links to current news stories about AIDS in the African media.
AIDS Information Dissemination Site - Southern Africa
- AIDS/HIV Publications and Resources Database.
AIDS Vaccine: Uganda
- AIDS Vaccine: Successful Trials in Uganda. Information from Danish development agency ELDIS.
AIDS and Development: What is the Link?
- A study that looks at the impact of AIDS in less developed countries.
AIDSLINK South Africa
- An organization which aims at raising funds to support individuals with HIV and AIDS and support organizations.
- A resource site supporting organizations seeking a holistic approach to dealing with the aids crisis. Includes news, opinions, archives and contact details.
Africa2020 - AIDS
- News and information from around the Pan-African Union, with relevant links.
Aids in Africa
- A focus on the AIDS crisis in Africa. Includes articles, statistics, country reports, aids organizations and a photo gallery. Plus, it describes ways you can help fight AIDS in Africa.
- An exhibition of photographs about AIDs and HIV in Africa from Christian Aid.
- A publication of the International Students at Ohio University, this site includes papers on AIDS in East Africa and Madagascar.
Ethiopian Aids Prevention Society
- Comprehensive study of HIV/AIDS in Ethiopia. Includes statistics and prevention strategies.
- To prevent AIDS, the Senegalese Troupe Kaani-Gui performs music, dance, and theatre in the back country. Includes clips from the documentary in production.
Guardian Unlimited | The African Aids epidemic
- Aids has taken a terrifying grip in Africa. The disease is making alarming inroads across the globe, but at least two thirds of those who are HIV-positive live in Africa.
HIV/AIDS in Africa - TIME Magazine
- A photojournalistic look at the effects of AIDS in Africa. It also examines the issue of AIDS drugs and how to break the culture of silence.
HIV/AIDS in Zambia
- Resources from the University of Zambia Medical Library.
Heartbreak and Hope | Aids in Africa
- An initiative of the Global Ministries of the United Methodist Church, this site has statistics, news and views about the AIDS situation in Zimbabwe. It gives account of children affected.
Overland Africa 2001
- Information about this trip which is to raise awareness of AIDS. Details about Open Arms, the route, background, photos and links.
Secure the Future
- An initiative in partnership with African nations to find sustainable and relevant solutions for the management of HIV/AIDS in women and children, and provide resources to improve community education and patient support. From Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
The South African Beyond Awareness HIV/AIDS Campaign
- Promoting access to HIV/AIDS communication tools in South Africa.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor