Submit a site
Telecommunications Trade Associations
Media Access Advocacy
Public Relations Associations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Baltic Media Centre
- Independent, non-profit foundation (NGO) promoting democracy and a peaceful international co-operation through the active participation of the media.
Botswana Media Consultative Council (BMCC)
- A non-profit, non-government organization promoting the democratic development of multi-media in Botswana.
Center For Media Education
- The Center for Media Education (CME) is a national non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of the electronic media, especially for families.
Center for Media and Public Affairs
- Media analysis, research and educational resources from organization which conducts studies of the news and entertainment media.
Christian Media News
- Christian organization that monitors coverage of issues, and advocates for incresed Bibical influence and Christian participation in secular media.
- Site advocating family values and decency in the media. Includes links to contact media, and other resources.
Committee of Concerned Journalists
- The Committee of Concerned Journalists is a consortium of reporters, editors, academics and others worried about the future of journalisism, and who promote dialogue to discuss these issues.
Communications Workers of America
- CWA represents 630,000 workers in telecommunications, printing and news media, public service, health care, and other industries.
Consumer Project on Technology
- Advocates for public interest in telecommunications and technology policies.
Cultural Environment Movement
- International coalition of over 250 organizations and 6300 individuals united in working for gender equity and general diversity in mass media employment, ownership and representation.
EBU - European Broadcasting Union
- At the forefront of research and development of new broadcast media, and has led or contributed to the development of many new digital standards.
Economic TeleDevelopment Forum
- Specializing in telecommunications infrastructure investment and community economic development public policy.
Federal Communications Bar Association
- The Federal Communications Bar Association is an organization of attorneys and other professionals, involved in the development, interpretation and practice of communications law and policy.
Media Action International
- Aims to promote a more effective use of the media to help local populations in crises and to strengthen the role of information in humanitarian and development initiatives.
- Nonprofit membership organization dedicated to advancing independent media in New York State by expanding resources, support, and audiences for the media arts.
Media Institute of Southern Africa (MISA)
- An NGO in southern Africa, whose work focuses on the promotion of free, independent and diverse media, as envisaged in the 1991 Windhoek Declaration.
Parents Television Council
- PTC acts to bring positive, family-oriented television programming to the US entertainment industry. Site includes organization information and news, individual action projects, and viewing recommendations of current family-oriented programming.
Project for Excellence in Journalism
- Project for Excellence in Journalism, an initiative by journalists to clarify and raise the standards of American journalism.
Rocky Mountain Media Watch
- News, information, research studies and other resources from advocacy organization that is highly critical of mainstream media.
Silha Center for the Study of Media Ethics and Law
- Media research center affiliated with University of Minnesota.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor