Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions - ATIS
- ATIS is a membership organization that provides the tools necessary for the industry to identify standards, guidelines and operating procedures that make the interoperability of existing and emerging telecommunications products and services possible.
Association for Local Telecommunications Services (ALTS)
- ALTS is the trade association that represents the builders of high-speed local communications.
Association of Independent Telecommunications Managers
- A regularly updated analysis of rates, services, and prices for long distance carriers, enhanced service providers, and hardware vendors maintained by a world wide organization of over 400 independent telecommunication managers.
Association of Teleworkers
- Telework and homeworkers.
British Approvals Board for Telecommunications (UK)
- An independent organisation supplying regulatory expertise and authoritative advice on telecommunication approvals, quality assurance, certification and metering systems worldwide.
CTAM of Texas
- A marketing association for the cable and telecommunications industry in Texas.
- Information related to the National Cable Television Association's annual convention and international exposition.
Call Center Depot
- Large list of associations in the call center industry.
Canadian Telecommunication Consultants Association
- Canada's only professional association of independent telecommunications consultants.
Chariton Valley Communications Corp
- Your Source of Diverse Services and Equipment available to both commercial and residential users.
- Based in Washington, D.C., CompTel has more than 300 members and is the established, voice of the competitive telecom industry. The association represents the Industry before US and international legislative and regulatory bodies.
CompTel Competitive Telecommunications Association
- CompTel represents competitive telecommunications companies: local-exchange carriers, long-distance carriers, wireless service providers, Internet service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software suppliers.
Competitive Broadband Coalition
- Dedicated to protecting the competitive telecommunication environment and promote the delivery of broadband services to consumers.
European Telecommunications Association
- A group of 13 European national telecommunications trade associations representing approximately 2,500 European companies.
Federation of Telecoms Engineers of the EC
- An international association that is committed to affecting telecommunication developments throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Global System Mobile Communications
- The association represents the interests of 347 GSM, satellite and 3g network operators, regulators and administrative bodies from 133 countries.
Global VSAT Forum
- An association of companies delivering advanced digital fixed satellite systems and services to consumers, commercia,l and government enterprises worldwide.
Indiana Telecommunications Association
- (ITA) A non-profit trade association representing Indiana's telecommunications industry.
International Communications Induistries Association-ICIA
- Educating, training and certifying the communications industry.
International Institute of Communications
- The Institutes purpose is to explore and debate critical issues in communications and their economic, cultural, social and public policy impact.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor